Cowboys vs. packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cowboys vs. packers

Are you kidding me 5th best? Behind two 8-3 teams, one of which lost to the Jets and could only muster a field goal against Miami (messed up field or not). Where do you get your logic from that these 8-3 teams are better than a team whose only loss was to that Patriots? I dont know who titled you, the Offical Football Guru, you obviously dont have a club about the game.
    Last edited by Texas02Fbody; 11-30-2007, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Whatever teh Boy's are #2 in the League behind the Pats and have the athlete's to pull off the scheme that Philly used to almost grind the Pat's streak to a halt.. If they both make it to the Superbowl.. Dallas will beat the Pats.. it's too hard to beat a great team 2 times in a season.
      2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Originally posted by Texas02Fbody
        Are you kidding me 5 best? Behind two 8-3 teams, one of which lost to the Jets and could only muster a field goal against Miami (messed up field or not). Where do you get your logic from that these 8-3 teams are better than a team whose only loss was to that Patriots? I dont know who titled you, the Offical Football Guru, you obviously dont have a club about the game.
        Well, if you stop looking at records, and start looking at the strength of their schedule, you would understand. Besides the pats, you've played or going to play 3 teams from the AFC that are below .500, and had trouble with one of them.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Alright if we look at strength of schedule, lets compare it to, Steelers and the Jags, who have they played thats tough. Steelers havn't had much of challenge except for a couple of games vrs Cleveland and MAYBE Ravens. And besides Indy and Tennesse who the lost a game to each Jags have had a relativley easy schedule.
          So its not like any of the 3 teams have had a "tough" schedule. But unlike you I dont really pay attention to strength of schedule. All that matters is wins and losses.

Comment

You can't compare teams by record OR who they've played. Pitt beat the loser miami team by 3 so does that mean they are equal to buffalo. You can't compare teams by their past performances. Lets see brady, or peyton throw 5 interceptions and one fumble and still win. I determine a team by their struggled wins over their strong wins. Cowboys have always found a way to win... pitt, colts, and jax have not always found a way to win.
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Packers. Super Bowl. Win. That last game was a fluke. Brett Favre wasn't really hurt he was just letting the Cowboy's get a good lead and see if Rodgers is really worth the long investment. I say Packers take it. Cowboys will put up a good fight in the NFC Championship game though.

Comment

I will make my point clear. NO NFC team will win the Superbowl this year. Not Dallas, not Green Bay, no one. These two teams can't beat the Colts, let alone the Patriots. This years Superbowl winner will come from the AFC.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro
                  Packers. Super Bowl. Win. That last game was a fluke. Brett Favre wasn't really hurt he was just letting the Cowboy's get a good lead and see if Rodgers is really worth the long investment. I say Packers take it. Cowboys will put up a good fight in the NFC Championship game though.
                  Your kidding right? A fluke, a team would put in a back up in their most important game of the year to see how he is? Be real dude.

And an NFC team not having a chance to win the Superbowl, just wait and see, anything can happen on a Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas02Fbody
                    Your kidding right? A fluke, a team would put in a back up in their most important game of the year to see how he is? Be real dude.

And an NFC team not having a chance to win the Superbowl, just wait and see, anything can happen on a Sunday.
                    Sure can. But Dallas or Green Bay will not win the Super Bowl.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro
                      This is probably the dumbest post I've seen all year.

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                      I will make my point clear. NO NFC team will win the Superbowl this year. Not Dallas, not Green Bay, no one. These two teams can't beat the Colts, let alone the Patriots. This years Superbowl winner will come from the AFC.
                      Troof.
                      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$
                        This is probably the dumbest post I've seen all year.

Troof.
                        Props to you bro for not sensing sarcasm. Anyway, I'm from WI and love the Packers and it would be great to see them win the super bowl and have Brett go out with another ring. As for no NFC team winning the Super Bowl...theres always chance. You can break it down by how hard their schedule was or their injuries, but none of that matters if you just can't play for **** in that game. Brett Favre was having a horrid game against the Cowboys, no doubt, but you take him on his best day and he would rape the Patriots defence.

Comment

I'm sorry but Favre can't win a game by himself. On his best day and his teams best game... patriots would still beat them! Packers have no run and their defense gets too many mistakes
                          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X