:( Speeding Ticket, Grrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :( Speeding Ticket, Grrrrr

Figures, shy of 24 years old and have had modest trucks before now and never got any attention from police. Got pulled for 55 in a 40 an hour or so ago. Swear, no joke, I was about 45/47 mph. Whatever, he doesn't have to show me the radar and didn't. No luck on a warning, first ticket and all, but did get it to 50 in a 40. So there's something at least.

Just upset of course. Never speed, never have, not over 7mph tops past the limit. Good time of year too. :( Funny thing was I was on the way to pick up a LS2 GTO.

Cop -> :spank: <- Me

Re: :( Speeding Ticket, Grrrrr

yeah it sucks... just go to traffic school and get it over with. BTW... seven over is seven over.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

If you weren't doing 50, go to court.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

fighttttt it
        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

fight it. if ur honest and they can tell(and the cop doesnt show) theyll drop it

Comment

That would suck. Good luck to you if you decide to fight it
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

don't plead guilty to something you didn't do

Comment

fight it? with what evidence? the judge will not take your word over the cops.. seems like a lot of judges are sympathetic to cops.. best you can hope is that he doesnt feel like goin to the trial. However, in my area, the cops get a bonus for showing up. so thats not likely.

cut your losses, pay the ticket, and realize that its the end of the month and taxes aren't enough to support local governments..
                Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

tickets suck. my first ticket was 46 in a 30. had a camry with oversize tires. those made the speedo go five under. i thought the speed limit was 35 so i thought i was doing just five over. and the cop was kind of a d***. he's the only one in chapin who is though.

Comment

that sucks. i know what you mean about the cars. i can go under the speed limit in the camaro and cops will follow me. but i can blow by a cop doing 75 in a 65 in the beater and they don't give me a second look
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X