• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A few donuts

decent....

Comment

Nah, wasn't planned. I just thought i'd stop donuting around and that parking spot was right infront of me so it seemed like a good idea. I didn't endup on the parking spots in an unctrollable manner. In fact I find it hard to lose control while doing donuts.

Losing control when drifting, now that's something i'm scared off as I've crashed like that.

T-topV6 - just go and do it. Make sure you have enough space around, especially the first times you do it. It's not dangerous as long as you don't become stupid and do it in a tiny place.

Comment

A tiny place such as the lot you were doing it in? The video makes it seem like you were cramped for space kinda.

But like I said before, a donut isn't fun unless you put the pedal to the floor and are at full acceleration trying to do donuts. Then it's challenging and fun.

Comment

Actually it's very spacey over there, no idea why the video would give the opposite impression. But anyways, more coming soon, promise goes to vanquish to get more and faster donuts in a roll :)

I added my ride to cardomain yesterday, for whoever's interested in some more pics and mods description

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2954580

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X