Biggest upset in NFL history in the making.. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest upset in NFL history in the making..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest upset in NFL history in the making..

:cry:
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

sundays are just a reason for me and all my friends to get together, eat pizza, wings, chips, and drink. oh and the eagles are usually on too. alot of screeming at the tv. but we still bleed green, jerserys are still on, hats are still on, and we still have hope...hope that mcnabb gets a football shoved up his a$$.

bubba you know that mcnabb is andys golden child, and wont cut him. BUT IT DOES NEED TO BE DONE!
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdgoddess9
        YA! f*ck pats where the sun don't shine!
        You are in Maine! The last time I checked, that was part of New England.

Then again, I live in MA now, and I'm a Giants fan. :(

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
          You are in Maine! The last time I checked, that was part of New England.

Then again, I live in MA now, and I'm a Giants fan. :(
          ya its pretty bad when a person that lives in new england hates the pats. my whole family is against them so i grew up hating them. the only new england team i like is the boston bruins. don't even get me started on the celtics

Comment

The only team that can beat NE is the dolphins.

j/k

but if that happend.... wow... that'd be awesome.
            -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

ya having the pats be beaten by the dolphins would be so awesome. be great for them to beat a team like the pats. keep your figures crossed

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdgoddess9
                ya having the pats be beaten by the dolphins would be so awesome. be great for them to beat a team like the pats. keep your figures crossed
                Well the funny thing about that game and AJ Feeley is that he was quarterbacking the Dolphins a few years ago when they upset New England en route to their 3rd superbowl on monday night.. one of only 2 losses that season for the pats. Feeley must just have a knack for playing against them or something....

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                  Hello everyone!
                  by Andy H
                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                  4 weeks ago
                • 3.4 slow to go
                  hey there strangers!
                  by 3.4 slow to go
                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X