Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eagles vs. New England

Originally posted by SilverRS96
    i knew that the pats could b beat...yes they have a lot of weapons on offence but we r pretty much a 1 demetional team...
    What??? You're a pats fan, and you are calling them 1 dimensional? Are you kidding. I hate the pats more than anyone on this board, but even I cant say they are one dimensional. pats are probably one of the three most three dimensional teams in football, along with the Colts and the Packers.

BTW, the Packers will KILL Dallas.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

ok look at our running game....maroney isnt that great right now and faulk is a 3rd down back...wes welker is the man tho....fast as hell

87 Firebird RIP
      96 Camaro RS RIP
      94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
      02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

even from as far away as Iraq,

DA PATS!!!!!!!!
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
            What??? You're a pats fan, and you are calling them 1 dimensional? Are you kidding. I hate the pats more than anyone on this board, but even I cant say they are one dimensional. pats are probably one of the three most three dimensional teams in football, along with the Colts and the Packers.

BTW, the Packers will KILL Dallas.
            The Pats are one dimen in terms of Brady. He goes out, they become a good, not great team. Tho I'll admit that they thrive on locker room smak and dissin' better than anyone...
            If prettyboy goes down, they are merely a good team. Dont matter that Bill is the best FB coach the last decade (yes, incl the Browns).
            They are fortunate that they got my Chargers during a schnide. But we are lucky re the West AFC. Thanks, Bears!

Comment

that was a freaking alsome game. someone needs to take mcnabb out for good. this is what happen when we went to the big game. WE DIDN'T PLAY MCNABB. you think andy would see by now that mcnabb had this time of glory, but he's not built for our team anymore.

and we did do our philly thing. we blew it! i really don't like the pats, but i have to say that they deff do have an great team. goes to show that philly does too *without mcnabb* since we hung with them
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ya steelers r goin down too...
                I've been a life long Steelers fan, but they've been known for messing up a good thing. There's always the chance that they could ruin the Dolphins perfect season.

Rob
                \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
                  I've been a life long Steelers fan, but they've been known for messing up a good thing. There's always the chance that they could ruin the Dolphins perfect season.

Rob
                  finally someone who knows whats up

Comment

ya they could lose to the dolphins...
                    Last edited by SilverRS96; 11-26-2007, 05:34 PM.

87 Firebird RIP
                    96 Camaro RS RIP
                    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

ya they could loose to the dolphins...
                      I hope they're not too loose.

Its possible they may lose.
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                        that was a freaking alsome game. someone needs to take mcnabb out for good. this is what happen when we went to the big game. WE DIDN'T PLAY MCNABB. you think andy would see by now that mcnabb had this time of glory, but he's not built for our team anymore.

and we did do our philly thing. we blew it! i really don't like the pats, but i have to say that they deff do have an great team. goes to show that philly does too *without mcnabb* since we hung with them

Mmm... Something weird about the black quarterbacks.. they don't have the long term consistancy of white quarterbacks. I think its cuz they scramble around too much and take lots of unnessessary blows.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                        R.I.P. '07 Pats
                        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by mloaks
                          The Pats are one dimen in terms of Brady. He goes out, they become a good, not great team. Tho I'll admit that they thrive on locker room smak and dissin' better than anyone...
                          If prettyboy goes down, they are merely a good team. Dont matter that Bill is the best FB coach the last decade (yes, incl the Browns).
                          They are fortunate that they got my Chargers during a schnide. But we are lucky re the West AFC. Thanks, Bears!
                          If thats the case, ALL teams are one dimensional if you compare the starting quarterback to the 2nd stringer. I don't think there is more than three teams that have switched quarterbacks this season AND still have a winning record. If Brady goes down, yes, it will hurt, but that doesn't make them a one dimensional team. If ANY starting QB goes out, short of McNabb, that team will usually have problems. Bears with Grossman and Griese, Carolina with Delhomme, Carr, and Testaverde, Houston, Arizona, Miami....the list goes on. You start making QB switches, chances are, your team isn't going to be doing well either way.

BTW, Maroney isn't getting yards simply because he doesn't have to. The pats have yet to be put in a position to have to run the ball heavily (short of the Colts game). But with a 124.2 rushing yards per game, I can't call the pats one dimensional. You have to remember, the pats like to run three different backs, and even with Morris out, they are still using Faulk. But for the most part, the pats really don't need to run the ball. If you can run the score up FAST, to a point that they are uncatchable on the scoreboard, no need to even put starters out there.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                            I hope they're not too loose.

Its possible they may lose.
                            i fixed it spelling nazi...****ing *******

87 Firebird RIP
                            96 Camaro RS RIP
                            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                              If thats the case, ALL teams are one dimensional if you compare the starting quarterback to the 2nd stringer.....
                              Not like the Pats.
                              Til Leinaert got dinged, AZ had a good 2 QB system.
                              You make good points. But I feel Brady is the only guy that successful in that scheme, with that historic success.
                              And Feely showed anything can happen.
                              Now if Pick6 Rivers would just get normal for my Bolts...

Comment

Pats are not one dimensional... packers won't beat dallas (their defense can't handles the offense compared to the cowboy's defense)... opening up the passing game opens up the running game and vice versus so as long as you have one working correctly then you can't be one dimensional. Only team thats one dimensional is the dolphins... they suck all around... Mcnabb will be with the dolphins next year :D
                                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X