Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ohhhhh a little wish lol

Originally posted by t-topV6
    all my posts are filled with quality, care, inginutiy...
    Mine too ;)
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6
      Mine too ;)
      all 18,000 of em eh?

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdgoddess9
        ya.. .that would end things quickly. pretend you don't care ether, like cheating on her wasn't your fault and you don't even notice she's upset

I pretty much have been acting like I don't care. I work 40+ hours a week, so I only see her maybe 1 day out of 7. I barely pick up the phone anymore. And when she tries to get all frisky, I just kinda push her off. She's oblivious. Completely.
        Originally posted by LETZRIDE
        I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

Originally posted by turbohead2332
          I pretty much have been acting like I don't care. I work 40+ hours a week, so I only see her maybe 1 day out of 7. I barely pick up the phone anymore. And when she tries to get all frisky, I just kinda push her off. She's oblivious. Completely.
          hmm... then whats wrong with her...

Comment

she just really likes you, sorry there's no easy way to break it off with her. w.e. you do its gonna be really hard on her. i'd just tell her the truth so she won't be completely torn apart about the thought of you cheating on her

Comment

hmm... then whats wrong with her...
              no idea. She can be pretty immature sometimes. But I think it's that she doesn't want to think anything is wrong. I just don't know how to break it to her, b/c when I do, she's going to make a huge scene the whole time I'm packing my things up and not leave me alone. I know. We went through that once. At 4AM.

Comment

no idea. She can be pretty immature sometimes. But I think it's that she doesn't want to think anything is wrong. I just don't know how to break it to her, b/c when I do, she's going to make a huge scene the whole time I'm packing my things up and not leave me alone. I know. We went through that once. At 4AM.
                hmm...yea... i would just tell her the truth... hopefully it comes out good? :)

Comment

get on with it, just like ripping a band-aid off

Comment

thats sucks...tell her you joined the marines and disappear lol

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdgoddess9
                      get on with it, just like ripping a band-aid off
                      eww... i hate doing that... if you leave it on for a day, it turns white and nasty... so you take it off and its all tender... thats why i rarely use band aids anymore... blood cots are more manly anyways :rolleyes:

Comment

One of the biggest things about it is that we've been together for slightly over 14 months.

Comment

eww... i hate doing that... if you leave it on for a day, it turns white and nasty... so you take it off and its all tender... thats why i rarely use band aids anymore... blood cots are more manly anyways :rolleyes:
                          Blood clots...I sear my wounds shut with a soldiering iron.

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2
                            lol..."its not you, its me... i just don't think im ready for a relationship of this nature yet... i feel we have kind of rushed into things. I also think its hard to see you alot since ive been working so much latley... so, i think it would just be best if we see other people"

Comment

very true

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2
                                After leaving USNA because it something my mom wanted for me more than I did, I know it affected my chances for commission in the Navy, and I think it did the Marines as well. She knows that I'm waiting a few years before I go into the military. Even though I'm waiting, I'm trying to get into West Point as it is now. Remember my post where I said I'm thinking about moving? Well it's for a few reasons, mostly for a change of scenery and to get away from Savannah and the people in it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X