Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

So what did you guys snag today?

I didn't buy much at all (i'm broke).. just a Zoo York snorkel jacket $50.

(here's your chance to brag about what you bought)

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Re: Black Friday

nothin...i was at work....i hate drivin around the holidays...it seems that people throw commen sence out the window and forget how to drive...almost got hit twice when iwas goin to work at 5 this mornin

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

I got a ****load of tools from Sears and Manards
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
        I got a ****load of tools from Sears and Manards

i'm f**king jealous...i've been want more tools for awhile now. guess i'll have to wait 'till christmas. :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
          nothin...i was at work....i hate drivin around the holidays...it seems that people throw commen sence out the window and forget how to drive...almost got hit twice when iwas goin to work at 5 this mornin

Mike, maybe it's YOUR driving... :poke:

just messing

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3
            i'm f**king jealous...i've been want more tools for awhile now. guess i'll have to wait 'till christmas. :mad:
            Yea I'm pretty happy.

I got a 104pc craftsman wrench/rachet/socket set, 4pc electric power tool set, drill bits, screw drivers set, 10 drawer rolling tool box, and a bunch of other stuff for $150
            1999 Camaro Z/28
            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Yea I'm pretty happy.

I got a 104pc craftsman wrench/rachet/socket set, 4pc electric power tool set, drill bits, screw drivers set, 10 drawer rolling tool box, and a bunch of other stuff for $150

we'll hopefully you can make use of it buy modding the LT1. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by gugdathug3
                we'll hopefully you can make use of it buy modding the LT1. :rolleyes:
                eh well see

it got kicked out it's house yesterday
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Yea I'm pretty happy.

hey dude im going to sears and im gonna get 263 pc set for 169.99.. orig price is 269.99 wooteh! :rock: i was so close to getting this 190 pc set for 149.99 just a couple days ago, and then i was like naw, a bigger sale will come and sure enough it did! hopefully they still have some left...

Comment

i didn't buy anything this year... but my dad got a laptop for $350 bucks... was like 400 off or something... seems nice... 1 gig ram, 80 gig hardrive, and a dual core processor.

Comment

My rule is to not leave my house on black friday. Been working on my heating all day.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

I was tempted to get new brains for my computer ( quad core CPU +2gb ram + decent video card for just over $200), but even though it was way less than half normal price, I decided to save the money for the car.
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

I would rather pay twice the money than stand in line in freakin cold. I never go out on black friday. I can't believe what people go through for this sale ....

:)
                          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                            I would rather pay twice the money than stand in line in freakin cold. I never go out on black friday. I can't believe what people go through for this sale ....

:)

yea i got to manards at like 4:45, the line was huge so I turned the heat up in my car and sat there til the crazy mom's all got inside
                            1999 Camaro Z/28
                            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I woke up at 4:15 am drove to a slow mall, got there 15-20 min after doors open hit up sears and linens and things...

got...
                              -3/8ths craftsman torque wrench $40(reg 79.99) got the last one of this
                              -3/8ths torque wrench(different rating) $40 (reg $79.99)
                              -2 gallon shop vac(for car) $14.99 (reg $30
                              -small basic screwdriver set $9.99 (reg $15 I think)

used the $10 off coupon in add, and had a few bucks leftover on a gift card.
                              Spent $88 total...

normal $215, spent $88 saved $127.

Linens and things place was dead but line at officemax next door

-feather down comforter $99.99 (reg $399)
                              -some expensive pillows for got the brand but a good one $15 for 2 (reg $15 for 1)

bougth a few other things not on sale but we were going to get, and used the 20% off ad in the paper.

saved $315, and couple bucks with 20% off.

no lines, I checked out in the Sears paint department no wait... Both stores were probably no more crowded then a busy saturday...

now the mall where I worked... Slammed beyond belief.

people were lined up at Best Buy at 10am Thanksgiving day.. not sure why anyone would ever go to this mall on black friday.

I drove the mustang to work, do to idiot drivers, and the assloads of car break ins on black friday.

G6 sat at home in the garage with a trucnk full of ****.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X