So I'm thinking about moving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm thinking about moving...

From Savannah to somewhere in VA beach. Are there any decent f-body clubs or meets up there? Anything I should remember in the way of the car if I do decide to take the trip? It's about 490 miles from where I live.
    Originally posted by LETZRIDE
    I've never touched a rear end before

Re: So I'm thinking about moving...

I'm not from there, but I know there is a pretty big car scene down there. Try not to get stabbed in Badnews.

Comment

:D I work security. If anything, I'd have already been stabbed at my job. XD I work in the bad parts of town.

Comment

been stabbed? wow, bet that was pretty intense..is there a story behind that one?
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by turbohead2332
          :D I work security. If anything, I'd have already been stabbed at my job. XD I work in the bad parts of town.
          Bad part of Savannah does not equal bad part of Norfolk or Newport News. Anyways there is a F-body club there I just don't remember the name of it. I was there for 5 years while in A.F. The car scene is alot of ricers. Theres some good clicks but you'll have to really search them out and there not on Atlantic Blvd, I can tell you that. Bike scene is alot better than car scene IMO. Theres some members on here that are still there. Hopefully they'll chime in.
          Originally posted by kala
          I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
          parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
            been stabbed? wow, bet that was pretty intense..is there a story behind that one?
            No no. XD What I meant was, If I were to get stabbed, it would most likely be at my job.

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
              Bad part of Savannah does not equal bad part of Norfolk or Newport News. Anyways there is a F-body club there I just don't remember the name of it. I was there for 5 years while in A.F. The car scene is alot of ricers. Theres some good clicks but you'll have to really search them out and there not on Atlantic Blvd, I can tell you that. Bike scene is alot better than car scene IMO. Theres some members on here that are still there. Hopefully they'll chime in.
              Ah gotcha. ok. My ninja skill is up to par. :D No really. It is. There's a lot of rice in Savannah. The worst of it is the illegals. XD I saw one put some 2x4 on the back of a car. He'd cut it to look like a spoiler and painted it red. It was some little early 90s Toyota. XD It was hilarious. We laughed at that guy constantly. He eventually upgraded to a real spoiler then one day it was gone. Anyways, my point. Thanks. I'll look into it. :D I should be somewhere near Effingham Street. About 20 minutes away from there hopefully at most.

Comment

Originally posted by turbohead2332
                Ah gotcha. ok. My ninja skill is up to par. :D No really. It is. There's a lot of rice in Savannah. The worst of it is the illegals. XD I saw one put some 2x4 on the back of a car. He'd cut it to look like a spoiler and painted it red. It was some little early 90s Toyota. XD It was hilarious. We laughed at that guy constantly. He eventually upgraded to a real spoiler then one day it was gone. Anyways, my point. Thanks. I'll look into it. :D I should be somewhere near Effingham Street. About 20 minutes away from there hopefully at most.
                Isn't that in Portsmouth? Are you in Navy and getting stationed at the Hospital there? If not why do you want to live on Effingham street?

TEAM BLACK!!!
                parting her out

Comment

No...not in the Navy...anymore. And yeah, it's around Portsmouth. No, not the hospital either. Let's just say for one, I really would like to live in VA. And in addition to that, I have a bit of a love interest up there. She's in the Navy. :D

And no. That's not the only reason I'm possibly moving there. :P

Comment

well im about 45 minutes from there down I-95 in NC and there's NO car scene here...i hate it...most of the F bodies around here are teen owned and falling to pieces...i mean, mines teen owned, but i try to keep it clean atleast...lol maybe i should look at colleges in Va lol

Comment

Yeah. I know what you mean, astro. I keep mine really clean. I see beat up Camaros sometimes riding around Savannah. I saw one with a 3.4 in it (not sure what year, but I could tell by the sound) that sounded like straight crap. Sounded like it was about to rattle apart. It's really a shame. =\

Comment

Just so you know the communist state of Virginia sucks and I'm glad I'm gone. I had a lot of friends and good times there but glad I dont live there anymore.

TEAM BLACK!!!
                        parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
                          Just so you know the communist state of Virginia sucks and I'm glad I'm gone. I had a lot of friends and good times there but glad I dont live there anymore.
                          Rofl. Communist. XD Why do you say it sucks?

Comment

They have law for having a law. Its a commonwealth state but it seems like a communistwealth state. O and Va beach strip is the only place you'll go to sit in a traffic jam. They have a cop on every corner down there. Thats 4 cops at one intersection :eek: The ratio of guys to girls is kinda screwed up also because there is so many military bases there and big percentage of military is male. I know you have a love interest there:rolleyes: but..... you should know that fact in case it doesn't work out for you.

TEAM BLACK!!!
                            parting her out

Comment

is there a reason or are you just picking to move almost 500 miles?
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X