How do you say??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you say??

So I told some of the guys at my work about my plans with my engine. Cam.. heads.. gears.. lsd.. whatnot.. eventually a turbo MmmMmmm.. they just say I should get a LS1 or some 350 and swap the engines. So.. What would be a good way to say "Screw You" to that? Hah!

TEAM C6V6

Re: How do you say??

actually go through with the v6 build would be the best way. Don't be a talker about it
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242
      So I told some of the guys at my work about my plans with my engine. Cam.. heads.. gears.. lsd.. whatnot.. eventually a turbo MmmMmmm.. they just say I should get a LS1 or some 350 and swap the engines. So.. What would be a good way to say "Screw You" to that? Hah!
      Tell them that everyone and their grandmother has an LS1, and it takes a dope to put on in the 10's.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
        actually go through with the v6 build would be the best way. Don't be a talker about it
        Oh I've already started. Took out my first loan from the bank.. Got a second 3800 Camaro with nothing but ambitions for the track with it. I'm excited as hell to get started but I gotta level out the finances first. It's kinda weird starting all over. I've gotten as far as a flowmaster and other minor mods with my 02 DD. And yeah the headers on a 98 compared to a 02 are ****. Anyways, im not just a talker.. I just have a lot to learn yet. I wouldn't know half the stuff I know now if it wasn't for you guys though. Heh thanks!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

only one way to shut them up, build it, race it, beat them.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

I look forward to it :)

TEAM C6V6

Comment

i go threw this all the time, just build it, race them and they WILL shut up!!!
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

x2, keep us updated on the build!
                sigpic
                1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                  x2, keep us updated on the build!
                  Hey send me lotsa cash and I'll give you an update like next week. :naughty:

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Tell them some crazy chic from wisconson has twin turbos running 11's.... then another chic in jersey running dual power adders in the 11's also. Your just doing it to keep up with the "Jones's" :D
                    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

or just tell them theres a reaally crazy guy from ohio running twins and his car runs 8s.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

a place to work.......some good tools.....some know how.....some cash.......and i bet a built v6z can give a big kick to alota v8s aszzzz......

Comment

its easy to put power to a lt1 or a ls1.........it aint a big deal abt that....there is almost everything out there....but it takes alota hard work to built a durable v6...where there is a will.......there is a way..

Comment

Originally posted by Ballee
                            a place to work.......some good tools.....some know how.....some cash.......and i bet a built v6z can give a big kick to alota v8s aszzzz......
                            Alright, I got a garage thats available if I clean it out.. my girlfriends grandma's. hah.. Eh I do have a snap on account for the tools. My god those are expensive. But nice. I got you guys for the know how if I need help. ****.. cash.. ouch.. If I didn't have any bills whatso ever I'd have my engine apart installing a new cam and trying to figure out how I want to do my turbo setup. Gah. Only time is needed for the cash. ghey. Yeah, I've totally seen a lot of Z28's do like a second n half faster than my nearly stock times.. I was like.. what the hell?!? hah, I expected sooo much more. Even if the thing was bone stock I would hope a Z28 could do at least 13.5 But not at the track I was at. ew.. no.. The only thing that entirely intimidates me about installing any of this stuff is tuning it. That's the only damn thing I'm terrified of just yet.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

i understand you.....dude we all are in the same position...tuning....it is very difficult but doable.......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X