Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday

Well, its that time again. I was wondering how many people here are going out to shop this Friday? I have to work, but will probably run by sears and pick up a tool set for myself :D

Hopefully i can get the 263PC craftsman mechanics toolset. Ive been looking around at these black friday sites and a couple have this set listed for $169.99 but this thing retails @ $269.99. Sounds to good to be true. After that i will probably go back out over the weekend and try to do some Christmas shopping done. Most places have the Friday/Saturday sales, but Im not seeing the early bird specials this year as much as i remember. Anyone have some extraordinary deals they are going after? Any tool specials that i could be missing out on?

Re: Black Friday

i'm going to Hawaii on friday so i'll be the only girl in the world not shopping lol thats a really good deal though on those craftsman tools you want

Comment

im not going anywhere near a mall/store.

ill do my shopping as i always do, 3 am on xmas eve.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

damn i wish there was a black friday on ebay..lol that'll be great!

Comment

That doesn't even make any sense. People are selling their own personal things.

Some things are available online at some stores on BF.

Comment

ehhh... the deals don't look too great for anything I want... maybe a shop vac I kind of want but not the exact one.

And the doorbusters, aren't even worth fighting for here. I have left work around 11pm on thanksgiving before, and seen the lines in front of Target and Best Buy already 40-60 deep.

Comment

my husband and i will be out there. it couldn't come at a better time since we're buying a house. i smell 42 inch lcd flat screens and air tool set ups!!
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I have to work. Not that I would go anyway. The only thing I wanted from sears was some hallogen lights and I needed them two weeks ago so I just bought them.

Comment

You couldn't pay me to go out at 4am to those black Friday specials. They are cut throat. I'll go online and pay a bit more but be warm, toasty, and well rested from the comfort of my couch.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wguy
                    You couldn't pay me to go out at 4am to those black Friday specials. They are cut throat. I'll go online and pay a bit more but be warm, toasty, and well rested from the comfort of my couch.
                    my thoughts exactly.:tup:

Comment

No deal is good enough to get me to leave my house on black Friday.

nothing like going to store battles throngs of retarded idiots to spend my hard earned money for people I don't even frickin like. I'll shop online thanks.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

lol more negatives then i thought, hopefully it wont be to bad for me, i will be going fri evening.

Comment

Originally posted by zerofailure
                          hopefully it wont be to bad for me, i will be going fri evening.
                          Your talking about Black Friday... that's an oxymoron. It's going to SUCK!!! Do what the rest of the geeks and nerds do.... click the mouse :tup:
                          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

My gf is getting up to go shopping with her mom... I asked off work :) smart me eh?

SO i'll be sleeping like a baby all morning.
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I've gotten up at like 4am the past few years to get a head start on some really good deals. I've always got what I went for, even though the 50 people that were there before me and spent the night had been there so much longer. I dont' see the point in that. But I'm not going to waste my time this year. And auto performance shops don't seem to participate in black friday, so screw that.
                              sigpic
                              1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                              1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                              --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X