This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

Hey everyone i just wanted to give a shout out to all you guys. i drive a 96 firebird, and its my first and only car. i love it to death. i post a lot on ricekiller.com so if any one here posts there let me know. um ya..:wavey:

Re: hello

Hey wazzup man. i also drive a 96 firebird.. Any pics??

Comment

welcome!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Welcome
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

oh ya gezz sorry forgot about the pix.s my name is alysha by the way as well, wow i forgot a lot of important crap

Comment

Need better pics... but nice car. Mods?
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

better pixs? w.e. lol don't have really any mods done to it when your a poor college student. just a custom paint job that my dad and i did in our garage two summers ago and dual flowmasters

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdgoddess9
                better pixs? w.e. lol don't have really any mods done to it when your a poor college student. just a custom paint job that my dad and i did in our garage two summers ago and dual flowmasters
                <in college and poor as well. I noticed the wheels are black. Even though i don't have the cash to mod like crazy... I've found ways around that. Just browse around and looks for some good deals on used products.

Comment

Welcome.

Enjoy your stay. Once you check in, you can never check out...
                  Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

good point. ya my rims are new, bought them over the summer. the rims are rx1 corvette rims. the middle part has the corvette symbol and they make firebird covers for them but they didn't have them in the colors i wanted so i'm sticking with the corvette emblems for now

Comment

Damn ur firebird would look sick with these....

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Comment

ya i looked at those before. i didn't think it was worth it cause my paint color isn't that dark and wouldn't look good with black taillight covers. however i am saving up my money to get the windows tinted and t-tops

Comment

I don't know..lol. I think they would look perfect since you already have black rims.:rock:

Comment

you do have a good point but the paint is to light for that much black :)

Comment

Damn u must have the nicest car in maine.Firebird FTW:rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X