Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bengals Suck

Originally posted by josh98bird
    I hate to say it but the patriots may rank up there with some of the best teams ever.
    Maybe so but lets not forget that 20 years ago they were one of the worse and they had no fans whatsoever. Can we say bandwagon? Same goes for Indy :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
      Maybe so but lets not forget that 20 years ago they were one of the worse and they had no fans whatsoever. Can we say bandwagon? Same goes for Indy :rolleyes:
      yeah I know... everyone around here is suddenly a pats or colts fan. I get accused of being a dallas bandwagon fan, but I've been following them since I was 6 years old and watched them play with dad. I went through all the bad times and now I'm gonna celebrate a great season.

Maybe in 5 years the Browns will win a superbowl
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
        Hahahhahahahahaha thats rich

And if you want to go ahead and say "ooohh well the pats are 10-0 because they are in an easy division" then you're an idiot. Or did everyone already forget the thrashing they gave dallas (@ dallas) earlier this year??
        The Packers are totally a different team than the Cowboys. Someone was saying that if the Pats were in the NFC there would be no shot for any NFC team to do jack against them. I Just have to mention that look what division the Pats are in and their records, not saying its all because of the division they're in.

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
          I hate to say it but the patriots may rank up there with some of the best teams ever.
          Right under the 90's Cowboys :tup:

And you cant be bandwagon Cowboy fan because they are Americas Team, not just Texas'.

Comment

all these "DA PATS!!!!!!!" haters, c'mon peeps, don't be hatin, suck it up and press on.
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro
              The Packers are totally a different team than the Cowboys. Someone was saying that if the Pats were in the NFC there would be no shot for any NFC team to do jack against them. I Just have to mention that look what division the Pats are in and their records, not saying its all because of the division they're in.
              Dude theres no shot for any team in the NFL, period, to do anything against them.

Besides an undefeated team contributes to its opponents losses.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
              i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
              R.I.P. '07 Pats
              Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

At this point I would just gun to hurt Brady. I hope they lose one of the next three games
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X