anyone a certified mechanic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone a certified mechanic?

AKA MIG/TIG...I'd love to learn to forge weld. so I can make some kind of evil looking weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas02Fbody
      Whats a vigina?
      Somebody from texass.
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
        Somebody from texass.
        yeah, I can name a bunch of people from Texas that are vigina's.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

vigina, vagina, you know what i mean. i dont spell check everything i post so i dont really care how its spelled. that point still came across the same.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlak121
            Im not failing it because I dont know how to weld. Im failing it because I never turned in any of my welds because I didnt know I had to. then I found out I had to months into the semester and its too late to fix it now. Ill prolly take the class again semester after next. also, what kind of welding is usually done in auto stuff?
            i would say either stick or MIG welding is predominantly what would be used. They are both effective and serve their purpose. Stick is good for thick materials and stick works great on lighter duty stuff especially steel. Now there are cases where TIG would be a lot better than MIG (aluminum), but for the most part MIG and stick will get you by..
            Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

welding is a good skill to learn it is a dieing art but you never use it in a dealership unless your in a large body/frame shop my dad tought me how to weld i like doing it i like MIG and TIG i think its easy. if i ever need the skill i know it that why i learn as much as i can when ever i can

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                3 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X