Return of the Bullitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Return of the Bullitt

i do like how there are sooo many options for the mustangs...i also like that there are quite a few different special editions... one of the things i admire about it, i hope they do alot of options for different people with the camaro...

Comment

Why? Just build the car up to what you want it. Ford doesnt offer all of these, a Roush is a Roush car, a Saleen is a Saleen car, and a Shelby is a Shelby. These cars are not made by Ford themselves, and are marketed for the moron who cant turn a wrench worth a damn. So these independent shops make all these different types of Mustangs, and not one of them is worth the scrap they are made from.

If I were to EVER own a Mustang, I would even **** with a 92+ car. Id have a nice 5.0 foxbody, build the piss out of it, and let it go. These specialty cars are worthless, and most cant even stand up to a decently cammed and tuned LS1 Fbody. Truth hurts, they are worthless.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
        the only kind of mustang i would drive it the gt 500 or some of the roushe's... bu they have way to many of the "special edition" mustangs...

:) i love their spoilers
        GT 500's are heavy pigs and hard to launch..even the Mustang guys say so..:D
        2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
          Why? Just build the car up to what you want it. Ford doesnt offer all of these, a Roush is a Roush car, a Saleen is a Saleen car, and a Shelby is a Shelby. These cars are not made by Ford themselves, and are marketed for the moron who cant turn a wrench worth a damn. So these independent shops make all these different types of Mustangs, and not one of them is worth the scrap they are made from.

If I were to EVER own a Mustang, I would even **** with a 92+ car. Id have a nice 5.0 foxbody, build the piss out of it, and let it go. These specialty cars are worthless, and most cant even stand up to a decently cammed and tuned LS1 Fbody. Truth hurts, they are worthless.
          wow i couldnt agree with you more, only mustang i would ever drive is a foxbody mustang.

i was watching some racing videos with a GT 500 with all kinds of mods, and a c6 z06 with an intake and long tube headers. The vette walked the gt 500 everytime it was funny to say the least

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X