Officially started shopping for Christmas - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officially started shopping for Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially started shopping for Christmas

So usually I start early but this year I havn't so as of about an hour ago I have started shopping. Sucks because my daughters birthday is Nov 26 and my fiancee birthday is Dec 20 so not only do I have Christmas but also two B-days. Sense were going to get married were trying to spend less money this year on gifts. Overstock.com just got me for a little over 220 but only a buck to ship it all.:banana: Its gonna be hard cause I'm one of those people that sees something nice and wants to buy it for someone. Not to show off or anything but just because I think they'll like it. I try to put alot of time into getting the right gifts for people because if your gonna spend your money on something for someone you at least want them to appreciate it. No real meaning to post other than Christmas shopping as begun. Anyone else start, looking forward to it? I'm looking forward to Black Friday this year. I made a killing last year, it was the first time I did it. Will definately be out there again.
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Re: Officially started shopping for Christmas

lol i finished about a month ago. i hate shopping with all you last min shoppers, makes me want to stick a hanger in your eye....

my husbands birthday is 11/23, dads is 12/17 and brothers is 12/28.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i always know what im getting cause i sneak around. I get so excited!!!

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Best time to go Christmas shopping is the night before, you would be surprised how freely you can walk around in a mall. I have had more problems with parking, crowds, people, stuff in the way, kids, and what not going earlier in the month, or the day after Thanksgiving than the night before Christmas.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Happy Kwanza!
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6
            Happy Kwanza!
            WTF is Kwansa anyway?
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
              Best time to go Christmas shopping is the night before, you would be surprised how freely you can walk around in a mall. I have had more problems with parking, crowds, people, stuff in the way, kids, and what not going earlier in the month, or the day after Thanksgiving than the night before Christmas.
              QFT. No lines, not waiting, no crowds and everything is dirt cheap.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Usually I'm travelling so last day shopping is not an option. This year I'm staying home, told my relatives there more than welcome to come visit me but after 7 straight years of travelling to there house I want to stay at my own and let my kids enjoy the day and play with toys. Hell I might even play too :naughty: I got two girls but they love my remote control car so I might get the oldest one a car of her own. Of course I would have to "show" her how to play with it before I handed over the reigns to it.
                Originally posted by kala
                I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                parting her out

Comment

my gf and her mom, aunts, and cousins go shopping at 5 am the morning after thanksgiving. Hell, I've done most of my shopping online this year.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I should get on this at some point
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X