X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets have a meet in China

I would love to see the great wall but there is also this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071105/...ina_greatwheel
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Lets have a meet in China

wow..

only china

Comment

theres a good note in the bottom of that article... officials say that smog will not be a concern..

B.S.

I was there for three weeks on business last March... I couldnt' see the sun the entire time through all the smog. Hell, anything further than a mile or so away was completely greyed out..

cool idea, but pretty pointless if you're just lookin into the clouds the whole time..
      Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

what could we use that extra 200 million we have on?

starving children?
        pollution study?
        health and education?

NAHHHHH

Lets build a Ferris Wheel!!!!!!!!!
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

man i had no intention on going to china, but now that they have a GIANT FERRIS WHEEL!!! im packing my bags right now.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Geez... how about educating their public and getting their pollution and sweat shops under control
            2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo1969
              Geez... how about educating their public and getting their pollution and sweat shops under control
              blah... lets build a 10 mile drag strip

Comment

or mayb we can build a giant state of the art football stadium for the cardinals. Then mayb they will win a game.
                Wait they did that, and nope havent won any games yet....

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                  or mayb we can build a giant state of the art football stadium for the cardinals. Then mayb they will win a game.
                  Wait they did that, and nope havent won any games yet....
                  the cardinals??? is that a college team

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                    the cardinals??? is that a college team
                    THE FIELD ROLLS OUT OF THE STADIUM FOR GODS SAKE!!

Comment

that is freaking alsome, i'm in....but i did have a very bad dream about a ferris wheel breaking and me falling out of it a few months back. creeped me out and i had to force myself to go on one. i'm kool now!
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I've been on the one in London. Not that great... I would rather be in a pub.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                          that is freaking alsome, i'm in....but i did have a very bad dream about a ferris wheel breaking and me falling out of it a few months back. creeped me out and i had to force myself to go on one. i'm kool now!
                          I would laugh if it broke and you did fall out haha

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                            I would laugh if it broke and you did fall out haha

thanks...and i hope this girl your seeing, see's how big of a tool you really are, and leaves your for the next pretty car that drives by:wavey: jk dude, i would cry
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                              thanks...and i hope this girl your seeing, see's how big of a tool you really are, and leaves your for the next pretty car that drives by:wavey: jk dude, i would cry
                              cry because you are sad? or happy? haha
                              i would weep to the sight of you following out of a ferris wheel, but then the wind would blow and you would land softly on the ground haha

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X