should i sell my firebird and go back to a mustang? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should i sell my firebird and go back to a mustang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: should i sell my firebird and go back to a mustang?

Dude the Bird is faster than a 3.8 Mustang. Unless the stang is supercharged. And the bird looks better..
    2000 Firebird.. Whisper lid, Custom exhaust, FRA mod, MSD Coil packs, MSD wires, TCI 3000 stall verter, TSP mail order tune. No times as of yet waiting for the track to open

Comment

if you even have to think about it...you should just get the stang.
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

good news. i'm keepin the firebird. i bought a pair of wings west side skirts today.

i cant sell the roush side skirts i have though. those cost about 800/kit. i only paid like 360 cuz they were used. i plan on gettin another 99-04 stang one day so i'll keep them for that.

Comment

Originally posted by JumpInTheFire.com
          good news. i'm keepin the firebird. i bought a pair of wings west side skirts today.

i cant sell the roush side skirts i have though. those cost about 800/kit. i only paid like 360 cuz they were used. i plan on gettin another 99-04 stang one day so i'll keep them for that.
          Good choice on keeping the bird :tup:

Comment

Theres no comarison. That Stang looks cheap compared to the bird.

Comment

good choice on keeping the bird. as a mustang owner i like the firebird much better. i hate body kits on mustangs, unless it came like that from the factory. even though thats a roush kit its obvious it does't belong on there. there are other things i don't like about the mustang, but since you're keeping the firebird i won't get into those.

get some silver zr1's and you'd be set w/ the firebird.
              94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

Ehh Zr-1's look out of place on a Firebird IMHO.. they belong on a Vette or a Maro.. I'd go TT2's on the bird
                2000 Firebird.. Whisper lid, Custom exhaust, FRA mod, MSD Coil packs, MSD wires, TCI 3000 stall verter, TSP mail order tune. No times as of yet waiting for the track to open

Comment

Get some Chrome C5's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X