Dumb Best Buy Installers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dumb Best Buy Installers

I work at Best Buy but I don't work in the store. I work geek squad in home. I started in the store selling computers. We didn't get commision, I knew my stuff and sold alot. Always one of the best in my department. Why did I sell so much? I wanted to get promted the compnay is huge. After 1 year I moved up 2 possitons and had my pay increase 44%. I plan on keeping moving up. Looks great on the resume.

Not everyone is a *** at these places, I know alot of guys that know to much about what they work with. Also most poeple who come in to best buy don't know jack. 99% of poeple don't research anything about what there going to buy and ask questions that you should know already.
    Last edited by CamaroRob97; 11-03-2007, 10:27 PM.
    1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
    Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

i have a kenwood deck runnin through bose speakers works great i didnt need a converter or anything

Comment

Best buy employees can screw up even the simplest things. I bought an ipod adapter for my head unit and had them hook it up. The first time they did it would play but there wasn't any sound and I took it back only to find out that the guy that installed it reversed the only two parts that hook up to the radio- the input and output wires.
        '99 Camaro
        '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
        '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
          Best Buy and Circuit City can rot in hell. I haven't been in a Best Buy for almost two years, they are a joke. The prices are not the "best", their service is WAY too pushy (because of commissions), and they don't know what the hell they're talking about.
          they dont get commission though...

but yeah, that store sucks. my roommate just quit. but frankly, the kid doesnt know ****.
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold
          2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

they installed an alarm im my car. they just took the wire looms and wrapped them up instead of cutting them down.

i ended up tearing it all out and rewiring it. ill never go back there again with my car.

Comment

my roommate was working phone sales... he got a call, so he answered the phone and the lady immediately said "transfer me to electronics!"

he then informed her that the whole store is electronics, except for the candy at the cash register.
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold
              2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X