Nov. 4th 2007, 4:15pm New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nov. 4th 2007, 4:15pm New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nov. 4th 2007, 4:15pm New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts

Originally posted by Niko97RS
    ANDDD THE COLTS CHEATEDDDDDDD haha

anyone else see thsi vid on youtube?
    no? link plz

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
      no? link plz
      Just google it.

People are saying the Colts were playing a crowd soundtrack over the stadiums sound system to make it louder. At some point during the broadcast you can hear what seems to be the crowd skipping like its on a CD. CBS (or whoever broadcast it) has already stated that it was their mistake, and it wasn't audible to the people in the stadium.
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
        Just google it.

People are saying the Colts were playing a crowd soundtrack over the stadiums sound system to make it louder. At some point during the broadcast you can hear what seems to be the crowd skipping like its on a CD. CBS (or whoever broadcast it) has already stated that it was their mistake, and it wasn't audible to the people in the stadium.
        Ha, wouldn't suprize me if they did. Didn't the Seahawks get accused of that a couple years ago?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

i know exactly what your talking about i remember hearing those glitches.. but i was thinking that all those people that are standing on the field with those satelites capture the sound which then goes to a tape so they can edit it for cursing. They arent adding sounds onto it.. I think the tape just got f'd

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X