Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad luck that turns good

my husband has got some freakie luck.

ok a few months back he wanted to delete his spoiler on his mustang. he would have to get it painted where the hold would have to be filled.

i got a call one afternoon saying that he got hit in the back bumper. so he had to get it all painted. so he got what would have been at least 500 dollar job, done for free.

he just bought that wrx on sunday. he was going to get a new front bumper plus paint and the rear bumper painted. cause they had spider cracks.

so, i got a call thusdays morning at 630 am. he told me that he got hit from behind again and slamed into the car in front of him also. there was like 5 cars involed. he only got some scraps on both bumpers , but still he gets to get them both painted for free again!!!!

so i mean it sucks that he keeps getting hit, but there is like never any dama. and he gets stuff what he wanted done for free. oh well i guess it saves money for other car mods lol
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: bad luck that turns good

I hate those people with that "step in **** turn to gold luck" I'm just mad because if I step in **** it stays shiit and will end up costing me to get out.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Funny how that stuff happens. I had a large botch in the paint on my rear bumper in a previous car from the girl I was dating hitting her own car trying to back it out of a driveway. Right before I was about to get it repainted I got slammed into at a stoplight.
      2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

he doesnt give you presents, and then say "it fell off the back of a truck" does it?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

free paint< vehilce depreciation
          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
          94 comero 3.4

Comment

the mustang was paid out of pocket. and the wrx well we got it for a good price so what ever lol
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
              free paint< vehilce depreciation
              Vehicle depreciation isn't a net cash flow unless you sell it.
              2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X