X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best QB?

Originally posted by SilverRS96
    Flutie!!!!!
    Flutie is a Canadian hero...if only his bro could have played in the NFL with him!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRS96
      i second that...he really didnt do anythin in the nfl...probly has more records baggin groceries than he does in the nfl
      Well heres the thing with warner: Hes had a real short career for a QB (hes only been in the league for 8 years), yet hes gone to two superbowls, lead one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history and has the highest career completion percentage ever. So i just thought i'd throw him in there ;)

Its intresting, because you can look at how good a QB was in two ways: Through his statisitcs (Marino, Fouts, Manning), or through how successful they were (Bradshaw, Montana, Brady, Aikman).. or a combination of both i guess :D
      Last edited by Fireball27; 10-14-2007, 03:47 PM.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Montana
        Hanna Montana.

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
          ...they may as well put roethlesberger (couldn't be bothered to look up the spelling on that...
          Don't get me started on Worthlessburger. Batch is a better QB. Can you tell I'm a Steelers fan?

Rob
          \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

what happened to mcnabb? lmfao. someone run him over for me please.
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
              what happened to mcnabb? lmfao. someone run him over for me please.
              Didn't the Giants already do that?!? Osi, FTW!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
                Don't get me started on Worthlessburger. Batch is a better QB. Can you tell I'm a Steelers fan?

Rob
                Charlie Batch?

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats
                Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X