20,000 cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 20,000 cash

Do it... you can buy a ls1 and replicate you car if you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
      Do it... you can buy a ls1 and replicate you car if you wanted.
      Yeah, and than he will offer you 40k for that one.
      -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Blip55
        lol after he signs the title ahve him look under the hood XD
        No kidding... he definately thinks it's an SS. Have him pay cash first. Then run.
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

do it, and run, run fast, and never visit your family again. this guy will sit on his front porch with a shot gun waiting for you to show up to get his money back.
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Why post a thread like this? You should have been signing over your title in the time you used to type this.

You better not be replying because you are rolling around in 20k.

Comment

iono whats going on, i cant see this happening....but he left me a message last night telling me he was out of town for the week and hed get back to me?

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhh yes too good to be true
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by 02camaro3800
                  iono whats going on, i cant see this happening....but he left me a message last night telling me he was out of town for the week and hed get back to me?
                  yeah...thats what that means. i don't see how anyone could do this haha. I mean sure your car looks GREAT, but hell so does mine and I figure I payed a little too much for mine at 9k. but me thinking of paying 20k for it...hell no. how many miles are on your car? tell him if he thinks 20k is too much then you'd be willing to take the price down...to 19.5 :banana:

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

be carefull bro...him walking around the car, checking it out is kinds sketchy...and him getting caught in the moment by your mother makes me feel like he offered a cash deal to ruin the suspision....people like that are walking around it, and checking it out to go back to the car later in time to either steal it, or scrap it and sell the parts...trust me...i have had some buddys and family members that this happened too.

I catch people all the time walking around my turbo camaro and I always take note of what their driving, and what they look like just incase something ends up happening.
                    Juiced Rally Red 98 A4<br /><br />Way too much to list....<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2263415</a>

Comment

get one of those aftermarket alarm systems that has the remote vibrate and beep in your pocket when someone sets the alarm off. many have ranges of 4ish miles, so even if your off somewhere you'd still know. or get a garage :D

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

if it sounds to good to be true... it probably is..., but i would still do it :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X