Anybody watching the Kentucky/LSU game? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watching the Kentucky/LSU game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching the Kentucky/LSU game?

Its into the 3rd OT.....this game is amazing. Im really hoping Kentucky can pull it off, put them back into the Top 10 with this win, a good chance at a BCS Bowl game, and knock LSU off the top spot. WHOS WATCHING???
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: Anybody watching the Kentucky/LSU game?

KENTUCKY WINS!!!! KENTUCKY WINS!!!! No. #1 LSU KNOCKED OFF!!!!!
    1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

OMG....

I cant say Im too suprised though. There arent any teams this year that are down right dominating as there has been in the past. Any one of the top 25 teams can loose on any given Saturday, the past years that hasnt been true.
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

UK!!!!!!! half my family is in ky, so ive been raised to love the wildcats. what a crazy game!
        2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

You need to get on AIM Sho.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
            You need to get on AIM Sho.
            Done :D
            sigpic
            1997 Camaro RS A4
            2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

Wow, Cal lost to Oregon State too...
              sigpic
              1997 Camaro RS A4
              2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

So I just woke up from a long night of parties. Lexington, Kentucky was pretty much turned upside down last night. I know some people knock us and say that we beat an overated team and such, but we have been at the bottom of the SEC forever! We didn't just climb the ladder more this year... we took it to the top. I didn't get to go to the game but I live about a mile away so when the fireworks went off and we saw the win on tv (I could hear the fans outside) we just headed out and people where partying everywhere.

What a weekend... We went to Big Blue Madness which was held at Rupp and had over 23k people show up for a basketball practice and then beat number one LSU. I'm still so hyped. Oh yeah and for those who dont know... we won that game with our best RB out.
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

great game. I was rooting 4 LSU last week just cuz i didnt want to see florida win agian this year but now i wanted them to lose. Well played game! i was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

PS, you guys DID get a few breaks from the refs. especially in the 2nd OT when they called pass interference on a reciever that wasnt even in the play but you did deserve to win that said...
                  2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

great game. I was rooting 4 LSU last week just cuz i didnt want to see florida win agian this year but now i wanted them to lose. Well played game! i was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

PS, you guys DID get a few breaks from the refs. especially in the 2nd OT when they called pass interference on a reciever that wasnt even in the play but you did deserve to win that said...
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom

yeah but they got a few breaks as well.. that one pass interference was bogus! They had a chance to win and blew it when they dropped a few passes. Imo... they had a chance to put it away then, but failed to.
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

the state of ohio and THE ohio state university would like to thank kentucky and oregon state for vaulting us to number one.

we will not fold like last year.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                          I agree you won't fold in the national championship...

because you won't get there.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                            the state of ohio and THE ohio state university would like to thank kentucky and oregon state for vaulting us to number one.

where's florida? :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X