Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How horrible...

http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingn...bicyclist.html

She was in my sisters class, a sophomore in college this year. I went to high school with her for 2 years, and didn't particularly know her, but talked to her a few times. What a horrible way to die... R.I.P. Tracey. :(
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Re: How horrible...

Sorry to hear that. Thats horrible!
    Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
    1996 Camaro Conv
    2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

ow... that sucks... sorry for her and her family

Comment

horrible thing to happen. so young...

as ironic as it is tho, it'd be a good way to die tho. I mean, i'd rather go that way than rot in a hospital bed for 2 years and finally die. I guess its better to think what could've been than to look at what wasn't. My sympathy goes out to her family friends...

My friends 19 year old brother died this summer. To steal a line from Nikki Six, "nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive". Doesnt matter how old you are, life is precious and you need to make the most of every minute you have on this earth because it could be your last. every damn second is priceless. theres no time to be nervous or shy, because you never know if you'll get that opportunity again.

I just hope that when I die, people will say "He lived his life to the fullest and he forever bore that grand ol' name of gentleman."

Sorry to hear about your loss dude.
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X