How much do you need to afford a Vette? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you need to afford a Vette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much do you need to afford a Vette?

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
    You can easily afford it...
    does will the vette provide you with more happiness then a girl?
    Your god damn right it would.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
      Your god damn right it would.
      well the vette did let me put it in the tailpipe....

but a good girl, will double income and can be fun on and off the road.

Comment

From life experiences good girls no longer exist. Souless *****es that want money and or a friend on the side to **** is the norm. :)
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Sounds like you've been meeting the "wrong" girls.
          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
            Sounds like you've been meeting the "wrong" girls.
            pfft... your the same way... You even said yourself a Corvette doesn't impress you... WHAT! you need a guy with a ferrari now?

j/k

Comment

Like i said a ZR1 would be your best bet. very rare car really holds its value and has 405hp. Z06 see them all over. ZR1 you have to go on the net just to see one. I been looking for one sometime now there out there, i want certain color and interior. There not just another c4 by anymeans they were 65,000 sticker price. If anyone has info on a white auto perfer charcoal/black interior. 90 and 91 car cheaper but 92 and up did not make many 480 a year about. year dont matter to me.

Comment

mogobs how do u live in chitown make 76 and not have any money haha?>
                - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

I got a new one last year - Based on the amount of disposable income it chews up, and the actual time I get to drive it (weekends, 1/2 the year), I think I would've done a little different.

If you do get one, go used; 90% of the guys that get 'em new are old & paranoid about blowing up the engine, or getting a scratch.
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 96_Fbird
                    mogobs how do u live in chitown make 76 and not have any money haha?>
                    I don't make near that now. I think I am averaging around $30k right now, next year will be around $35k, year after closer to $43k, and my last year as an apprentice will be around $56k. Journeyman rate is at $36.44 an hour as of June 1st of this year, which translates into a little under $76,000 a year. That pay is likely to increase by the time I become a journeyman.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Since your only 19, I would put off your z06 for a while. I know you probably figure its now or never. Nothing wrong with waiting on your dream. Just think, every cent you make will go into that car and you will have no life. Unless you have a ton of cash lying around, no bank in there right mind will approve you for financing even with a co signer. Don't forgot you will have to pay taxes on a $70000 car, plus the insurance premium will be out of this world since your under 25. Also, once you finish school, are you going to try and move out or live off your parents? At some point after school, you will need to pay your own healthcare, and thats not cheap.
                      69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

You know a lot of the vette owners I know and met only leases it. Once it's done they lease another generation vette.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

being KIA is rare for cops lol
                          WE CAN REBUILD IT, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Comment

just buy a honda. from what ive read on honda boards they are faster than any vette ever made.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

you did not just say that lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X