yeah i might be the best driver in the world - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yeah i might be the best driver in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i might be the best driver in the world

On the way home from school on the 202 this morning, traffic started to get backed up. everyones slowing down cept this one car in the lane to the right of me doesnt notice and goes zooming past me and rear ends a car that is 3-4 cars in front of me.

The cars come into my lane and i have to swerve into the right lane pass the 2 cars that ran into each other without going into the far right lane with about an inch of clearence. Then when i got past the 2 cars i had to swerve back into my original lane before i rear ended someone elses car.

Afterwards when i was sitting in traffic like 3 people yelled at me, "sweet driving" haha
    then i had "highway to hell" on my ipod, so i put that on and blasted it, got a couple laughs out of that
    so yeah i might be the best driver in the world:banana:
    Last edited by Meatyshells; 10-11-2007, 12:20 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: yeah i might be the best driver in the world

any damages?

Comment

not to me

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
        Probably not.
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

nice, i see your video games paid off.
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
            nice, i see your video games paid off.
            Video Games FTW!

1998 White Camaro 3800, A4, MagnaFlow Cat-Back, Zexel & 3.42's, Jet Chip Stage 2, Whisper Lid, and Ram Air.

Comment

and people say video games are useless

Comment

shows what they know, all those drifting skillz ive picked up in NFSU 2 have to pay off eventually...
                2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

that happened to me once. i was driving on I94 from detroit to chicago and a deer jumped in front of the car that was 2 ahead of me. i was in the left lane, there was a big ol SUV (Tahoe iirc) next to me in the right lane. I saw what was gonna happen b4 he even hit his brakes so instead of hitting the brakes, i swerved onto the left shoulder, and as i drove past them the car in front of me rear ended the one that stopped for the deer (which got hit anyways). I got back onto the concrete and kept driving like it was nothing. The dude in the SUV was givin me a thumbs up and yelling. Didnt have any AC/DC tho lol

Nice work.
                  2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

:bs: WTWP :poke:
                    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                      On the way home from school on the 202 this morning, traffic started to get backed up. everyones slowing down cept this one car in the lane to the right of me doesnt notice and goes zooming past me and rear ends a car that is 3-4 cars in front of me.

The cars come into my lane and i have to swerve into the right lane pass the 2 cars that ran into each other without going into the far right lane with about an inch of clearence. Then when i got past the 2 cars i had to swerve back into my original lane before i rear ended someone elses car.

Afterwards when i was sitting in traffic like 3 people yelled at me, "sweet driving" haha
                      then i had "highway to hell" on my ipod, so i put that on and blasted it, got a couple laughs out of that
                      sweet you're invincible! :tup:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Thats ****ty. Now you know that your one incredible get out of jail free card is gone.

Next time ain't gon' be pretty :(
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X