Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i was just in a crash

Originally posted by youngsc
    Very few people have that kind of integrity anymore. Don't hesitate to push her under the bus with two hands when you need to.
    isnt that the truth!
    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
      Don't ever be the fall guy for someone else, believe me when it comes down to they won't do it for you. Very few people have that kind of integrity anymore. Don't hesitate to push her under the bus with two hands when you need to.
      Sad man by him snitching on her isnt going to get him out of any more trouble. I got an accident with a lady who had a suspended license and that didnt change a thing besides the fact that she got a ticket. It didn't help me at all.
      - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

Blackmail Her Fore Buttsex!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 96_Fbird
          Sad man by him snitching on her isnt going to get him out of any more trouble. I got an accident with a lady who had a suspended license and that didnt change a thing besides the fact that she got a ticket. It didn't help me at all.
          I never said to snitch on her. All I was saying is if she starts any trouble don't hesitate to use it against her. I hate rats, no matter what though you need to have your own insurance policy to use against other people. Just enough dirt on everyone to keep you clean.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

she would love me for a good hour :naughty:

Comment

just write her a letter telling her how angry you are

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                tell the truth about everything. If she had a passenger, then she f-ed up. her bad, and she should get in trouble for it.

If it's your fault. Man up and admit it. I hate people trying to escape fault by lying. You f-ed up, admit it like a man.

btw, what happened? are you and the car OK?
                Your insurance company will not agree to that. I don't know ANY insurance co. that will condone a customer to admit fault at an accident site. And I would rather not admit fault than man up, admit, and have my insurance company drop me because I did admit. When that company drops you, your rates will increase. Insurance co's tell you not to admit, it says it right on my card from Progressive, DO NOT ADMIT FAULT.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X