Pics As it sits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics As it sits...

Still not finished i have to re run the wireing,move the fuse box,move the horn,trim the front fender,choose my headlight and blinkers im gunna use(have an idea allready.... but anyways im uploading the pics here in regard to this thread http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=84330
    So judging by the pics below and ones to come...what do u think...
    1.Polished Frame
    2.Flat Black Frame
    3.Polished with painted little things to accent the blue

heres the pics:

I'll post more later...but what do u think???
    Polished/Chrome
    25.00%
    Flat Black
    33.33%
    Polished/Chrome with Blue Accents
    41.67%
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: Pics As it sits...

Id have to say it looks like crap. imo
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i'd prefer a flat black frame, but yours seems in pretty good condition.. I'd prolly keep it as it is.

but unless all the plastics are red, the first thing I would do is paint those rims. That color is too bright for my tastes..
      Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Where's the "Finish the V8 swap then start a new project" option

A different style fender would help it out, and paint the rims or something unless your going w/ the red theme.
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

1.trimming the fender so its alot smaller
          2.**** the v8 haha
          3.no **** it looks terrible as is... itll only look good when its done...
          4.frame might look in good condishion but it has a crap load of chips all over it...
          5.i will be painting the rims soon...just been lazy and gotta finish preping the plastics and tank first ...
          6. **** the v8
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
            Where's the "Finish the V8 swap then start a new project" option

A different style fender would help it out, and paint the rims or something unless your going w/ the red theme.
            not going red at all.. check the other thread i linked to... painting it electric blue

Comment

If your going with the color from the other thread, id say go with a black frame, and black wheels

two things about polished frames
              1. takes a ton of time to polish the frame / swingarm
              2. keeping the "polished look" isnt easy, it oxidizes badly and needs constant maintenance.

chrome- expensive, tacky ...

if you went with chrome, id do the swingarm / frame / triple tree and bars / wheels all in chrome to make it look right and that would be costly.

either way, paint is gonna probably be the easiest and cheapest and look the best, imo.

since the seat is black it will all go together nicely.
              *Matt

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                If your going with the color from the other thread, id say go with a black frame, and black wheels

two things about polished frames
                1. takes a ton of time to polish the frame / swingarm
                2. keeping the "polished look" isnt easy, it oxidizes badly and needs constant maintenance.

chrome- expensive, tacky ...

if you went with chrome, id do the swingarm / frame / triple tree and bars / wheels all in chrome to make it look right and that would be costly.

either way, paint is gonna probably be the easiest and cheapest and look the best, imo.

since the seat is black it will all go together nicely.
                gloss black or do u mean the flat black?

Comment

Nice bike. I went with black..because...I like black..:slap:

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
                    Nice bike. I went with black..because...I like black..:slap:
                    I 2nd that, Team Black is the only team worth a damn :D
                    Originally posted by kala
                    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                    parting her out

Comment

kyle you have far too much going on.
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                        kyle you have far too much going on.
                        how so? u mean to many projects? or liek the bike has to much going on?

Comment

Gloss black...

Glossy blue paint wouldnt go with flat black very well...

plus later if you want to sell it, it may sell for more, cuz flat black looks like you were drunk and felt like painting it with a rattle can and did a half *** job.
                          *Matt

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                            flat black looks like you were drunk and felt like painting it with a rattle can and did a half *** job.
                            thats debatable ..

see ?

Comment

I think thats a chopped up Yamaha R6 raven...

the color scheme IS good on that but I dont think you could pull it off with blue / black
                              *Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X