little fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little fact

stumbled across this in the back of a popular hotrodding magazine today.. thought it sounded pretty cool so I figured I would pass it along...

The very first (and at the time, only) rule that governed drag racing:

"Two vehicles will line up side by side at the beginning of the quarter-mile strip. When the starter raises the flag, both cars will be permitted to accelerate to the end of the quarter-mile strip. The first to cross the finish line is declared the winner. The winning vehicle will be eligible to repeat this process until there are only two vehicles remaining in competition. The last vehicle to cross the finish line first will be declared the Top Eliminator. The Top Eliminator will received a trophy and have his picture taken with the Trophy Girl. Please keep your hands off the Trophy Girl."
    Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Re: little fact

Thats the way it works for everything. King of the hill becomes the king of the spoils.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by camaroman1181
      " Please keep your hands off the Trophy Girl."
      wow... that was actually a rule? ...

Comment

lol.. i guess so. i found that part hilarious too...
        Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

rules need editing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X