Got my wisdom teeth out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got my wisdom teeth out

that sucks! i had mine out this year. sometimes you jaw will randomy hurt in the next few weeks

-Y87
    Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
      Yuck. I cant feel the inside of my mouth or the bottom area of my face. My mouth is stuffed full of gauze. :( The anesthtetics havent worn off yet, Im afraid of what it will feel like when they do wear off.

Good news....vicodin rules :D
      What Vicodin did they give you? I had some 5's and 7.5's. Pretty nice if you took one of each.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

I didn't have any pain at all after having mine out. I was back to work the next day and eating whatever I wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
          I got a full bottle and a refill once its gone :cool:

Its definately better than percacet. I couldnt stand that stuff.
          They're pretty similar though. Percacet is oxycodone. Vicodin is hyrdocodone. Oxycodone is a stronger opiate, thats why people call Oxycontin (time-release oxycodone, so its larger doses) hill-billy herion Don't ask why I know all of this stuff.

Originally posted by Bonemaro
          What Vicodin did they give you? I had some 5's and 7.5's. Pretty nice if you took one of each.
          The only difference between the "5's" and "7.5s" is the amount of hydrocodone. The 5s have 5 mg, and then 500mg of some filler (aspirin, acetaminophen) and the 7.5s have 7.5 mg and a certain amount of filler.
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
            The only difference between the "5's" and "7.5s" is the amount of hydrocodone. The 5s have 5 mg, and then 500mg of some filler (aspirin, acetaminophen) and the 7.5s have 7.5 mg and a certain amount of filler.
            Dope man, dope man, Fbody... Uhhh, exactly. I was asking him what dose he had, because my 5's sucked, the 7.5's were ok, but the two combined to 12.5 wasn't half bad at all. The doc said if the pain was really bad, I can take 2 -7.5, but that f'ed me up pretty sweetly.
            Last edited by Bonemaro; 10-05-2007, 02:58 PM.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Uhhh... Exactly. I was asking him what dose he had, because my 5's sucked, the 7.5's were ok, but the two combined to 12.5 wasn't half bad at all. The doc said if the pain was really bad, I can take 2 -7.5, but that f'ed me up pretty sweetly.
              Yeah, i wasn't really trying to answer anything, i was just mumbling on about drugs

Yeah, 2 vic of any mg will make you feel very damn good. Especially if you fumas la mota.
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

If you smoke what?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

If you smoke what?
                  weed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X