Glad i'm not stupid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad i'm not stupid.

I was just on my way home from my night class today, when, at a stoplight, a Scion Tc pulls up to me and starts revving his engine. I'm not about to race him, so i look at him and kind of roll my eyes back to the road. The light turns green and we both take off, i was shifting at about 2k but apparently he thought i was racing so he kept on it, putting however many car lengths on me until he realized i was accelerating like a normal person. We approach the next light, which is a much busier intersection with several cars waiting on both sides. He gets up to the light and there is a Honda Accord in the lane in front of me, and he starts revving at the honda. When the light turns green he takes off, tires chattering on the wet pavement, and within half a second, from the front line of the traffic going the other way, blue and reds start to flash from an undercover unit and he pulls a u-turn right in front of me and the van next to me without hesitation. We both had to slam on our brakes since it was pretty unexpected, but anyway, the TC is pulled over into the nearest parking lot and i just smiled to myself. That's what he gets for being a stupid ricer.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Re: Glad i'm not stupid.

i know how you feel... i got pulled over for racing a jetta about 2 years ago, but i got let off because the cop said he liked my car since it wasnt a ricer. then he handed me all my information back and was like "good job, you were winning when you guys passed me"

i love cool cops, but since then i dont push my luck... it's real hard considering every make and model of car at my school has a fart can on it and thinks that they are ****ing flash gordon on wheels. everytime they fly past i just think about them getting pulled over and just sort of laugh to myself
    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

kids will be kids. simple as that. and no one on here can act like they never street raced.:naughty:
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
        i know how you feel... i got pulled over for racing a jetta about 2 years ago, but i got let off because the cop said he liked my car since it wasnt a ricer. then he handed me all my information back and was like "good job, you were winning when you guys passed me"

i love cool cops, but since then i dont push my luck... it's real hard considering every make and model of car at my school has a fart can on it and thinks that they are ****ing flash gordon on wheels. everytime they fly past i just think about them getting pulled over and just sort of laugh to myself

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I've done it on my bike a few times but never in my car.
          Stephane<br />1999 Camaro m5 Black/Red<br />1999 GSX-R 750 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
            kids will be kids. simple as that. and no one on here can act like they never street raced.:naughty:

yup, I here that...everyone was and still may be a little stupid ;)

I've done it before, not to proud of it now, but I've done it.....maybe even recently.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
            05' CTS-V
            00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

he was probably just trying to get home faster so he could play halo 3

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X