jump on the bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jump on the bandwagon

i f*cking hate mother f*ckers who feel the f*cking need to jump on the mother f*cking bandwagon.

this is for the phillies. i've always been the biggest phillies fan. now the the phils won the nl east all these mother f*ckers come out of the g*d d@mn woodwork. buy all the g*d d@mn mother f*cking tickets and have the mother f*cking balls to sell those S*iting ticking for $400 a f*cking ticket. now TRUE FANS like myself are going to spend a g*d d@mn f*cking arm and leg, to see a f*cking first round play off game. YES FIRST ROUND.

but being from philly, we know that this doesn't come around much.

GET OFF THE G*D D@MN F*CKING BANDWAGON AND GET THE F*CK BACK TO ALL THE F*CKING S*IT THAT YOU GIVE A D@MN ABOUT.

rank over.
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: jump on the bandwagon

Theres no band wagon in st. louis, everybody loves the cardinals.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

philly sucks
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
        philly sucks

BRING IT ON YOU MOTHER F*CKING B@STARD B!TCHES
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

lol u seem pissed...
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
            BRING IT ON YOU MOTHER F*CKING B@STARD B!TCHES

I know how you feel darlin... I'm the same with the cowboys. I knew of no cowboy fans at work or schoo... and now there seems to be thousands. I'm thinking, "where the hell where you 5 years ago?"
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

calm down, jesus christ. :twak:
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Kristen... you're scaring me. :( I think there's a little pee in my pants.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

sounds like a boston fan to me with a mouth like that... hahaha

Comment

maybe they are not jumping on the bandwagon. Maybe they are willing to pony up for playoff tix, but not reg season. :stp: :naughty: :poke:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

its the opposite of how the bears are now... i wore my Devin Hester jersey to school today, and i got like 7 people asking me why im wearing a bears jersey because they lost. its so upsetting because i know all those people last year were watching the superbowl as "bears fans" even though they're all fairweather... and now that the bears arent doing so hot, they jump on the cubs bandwagon

THE CUBS SUCK ...but thats a whole 'nother story...
                      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

it MUST be that time of the month!

and by that i mean the first day.

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird

I know how you feel darlin... I'm the same with the cowboys. I knew of no cowboy fans at work or schoo... and now there seems to be thousands. I'm thinking, "where the hell where you 5 years ago?"
                          same being a 49ers fan. they seem to be popping up more and more as we rebuild. i work with a dude that says hes a 9ers fan then told everyone that he thinks im not a real fan.

he cant even name the starting o- line, i can damn near tell you anything you want to know about the 9ers past and present. my entire week depends on how we do. if we play like **** and lose, i have a bad week. if we win, i have a good one. theres nothing that could make me miss a game.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

guys does it really matter? the indians are going all the way this year. clevelands due....

go browns lol :banana:

Comment

Baseball is boring as f*ck.
                              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X