Top Ten Ranking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Ten Ranking

My wildcats are ranked 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first time since 1977 that we are in the top 10 and first time we have been 5-0 since 1984. Lets just say I'm really excited.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Top Ten Ranking

congrats to UK, i was gonna go there, but too much $bling$ so no dice

but hopefully the bears can pick up Woodson in the draft so we actually have a quarterback that WONT throw 3 INT's a game
    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Congrats man! This weekend was a college football debacle. I can't believe South Florida is 6.

Comment

its nuts... I mean I knew woodson was better then what everyone thought. Well most people at KY thought so... but since the team was not doing so well, the nation was slow to see it. We play South Carolina thur and the next 3 games are against ranked teams like South Carolina, LSU, and Florida
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

pics from the slaughter that we gave to Florida Atlantic

and pics from our camp out... UK gives free tickets to people wanting to see the first practice. Its so popular that they have it at Rupp Arena and give out 23k tickets. It was sold out it two hours. We camped out one night... but some people camped out all week. I worked friday from 7am to 3pm and then camped out til 7 sat morning and then went to the game a 1pm saturday... i've been lazy today hehe

I'm in the white sweatshirt... too drunk to stand

its great to see all these highly ranked teams lose or only win by 3 and then UK wins 45 to 17
          Last edited by josh98bird; 09-30-2007, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I ran out of crown royal at 3am and so I started to get cold before we got our tickets at 7am

the girls basketball team brought breakfast out to us... patrick patterson came out to talk to us and then mike williams (another recruit) came out and chatted with us at 2 am. It was pretty damn fun but really stupid to camp out in the cold for free tickets. In other news... they are going on ebay for over 300 so I'm selling the xtra 2 I have.

Comment

Yeah, I am still pissed we let you guys win last week.

Hogs just couldnt hold it together.

We did some slaughtering ourselves this week too. 66 to 7 against north texas.

As long as McFadden beats out Woodson for the Heisman, I will be happy. :banana:

Comment

Originally posted by Detective_D
                Yeah, I am still pissed we let you guys win last week.

Hogs just couldnt hold it together.

We did some slaughtering ourselves this week too. 66 to 7 against north texas.

As long as McFadden beats out Woodson for the Heisman, I will be happy. :banana:
                he would beat woodson out if you all won... its only going to hurt him since woodson beat brohm and mcfadden. To be honest... I think Darren deserves it more then Woodson. If it comes down to the two... I'd say whoever beats Florida, LSU, or any of the other games against the ranked teams. It all comes down to who has the better conference record... even if one is better then the other.

I was more impressed with ARK's backup RB.

Comment

yeah you are talking about felix jones. He is just as good as mcfadden but just not as strong. he is faster though, and is a dang good kick returner.

As far as McFadden, you are right. If we dont win some games, he can kiss that goodbye. I really dont think we will beat LSU, but if we win most of the others and McFadden at least gets 150 against LSU (I know they have the best defense in college football) then he will have a chance to win the trophy. Like you said though, Woodson beat brohm and Mcfadden, so we will have to see how it all plays out.

Comment

ohio state is number 4!

we dont rebuild, we just reload.

and id like to add for you UF fans...

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

How many people does your stadium hold 50k ish? Is everything seating? Football should be watched standing and yelling!

I don't think your guys are going to beat LSU, but good luck.

Comment

Go BUCKS! :D

Comment

Yeah Kentucky!!!!!

Hey, Josh. When is midnight Madness this year?

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird
                            How many people does your stadium hold 50k ish? Is everything seating? Football should be watched standing and yelling!

I don't think your guys are going to beat LSU, but good luck.
                            It holds 57,800 and UK is usually in the top 10 in attendance every year even though most years they don't have a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by ramy
                              Yeah Kentucky!!!!!

Hey, Josh. When is midnight Madness this year?
                              october 12 and now its Big Blue Madness... its held at 9 am. The NCAA allowed teams to practice earlier then midnight since so many people attend. I've got some extra tickets if you want them... but its gonna cost ya.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X