Phillies!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies!!!!

EVERYBODY HITS! WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO! ok well i'm the biggest phillies fan and we just won NL East! 1st place baby! we had a hard season but we pulled it out in the end. BRING IT ON. i'm ready to spend a few hundred on play-off tickets! i will post more later. but it's time to F@UCKING PARTY!

PHILLIES!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY HITS WOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!

JIMMY ROLLINS! MVP!!!
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: Phillies!!!!

did mark maguire hit any home runs?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

I was at the game friday night and it was crazy...cant believe they took the division.
      92 S10 3800 A4(96)<br />1/4: 14.374 @ 92.25 w/ 1.976 60\'<br />Turbo and 12\'s Coming Soon!

Comment

section 301 is my section1!!!! it's crazy. time to spend ALOT of money for playoff tickets
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

this is fantastic!!!! I've been a huuuuuuuge philly fan my whole life.. its nice to think that my last playoff memory wont' involve someone named mitch.

when do the tickets go on sale?!??!! Ill be down there if i can actually get ahold of some...
          Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

the tickets can be found..

i got them for the opening game. be aware that your going to spend big bucks. GONNA SPEND A FEW HUNDRED PER TICKET. i'm such a big fan, and play offs are a must see in person event. i'm there!
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Congrat. If my Padres can win the play-in tonite, we'll see ya Wed...

Comment

to tell you the truth i think that i'd rather see the rockies. sorry! but i have a feeling that you guys will win. :excited: good luck
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Thanks. Peavy is good, but its at Coors, and theyre hot. Y'all would match up better with CO, and yr hotter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X