Wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...

I just got my car back with the almost new engine and im in shock.. Rode like a really different car.. When i floored it, it didnt hesitate it just freaking threw me back and one thing that i was worried about was my tranny because it would take forever to shift but i guess not anymore.. The engine did alot of things for me and my car. Rides smoother, gonna get me better gas mileage and definitely a wholeeeeee lot faster.. Just wanted to share my happiness with u guys..lol.. Oh yeah before my engine had to be rebuilt and this is the first time im really enjoying my first car!!

Re: Wow...

sweet :tup: reminds me of the first time i took my car for a ride after i swapped a t5 into it :)

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

lol yeah man before my car would take forever to shift and then was really really lacking power.. Like 70% of it..lol so when i took it for a ride i was like in shock..lol finally something great has happened in my life with my car..

Comment

i know what you mean, when i had my auto, the trans would slip so bad it would ping off the rev limiter till i let off the gas

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
          Hello everyone!
          by Andy H
          Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
          4 weeks ago
        • 3.4 slow to go
          hey there strangers!
          by 3.4 slow to go
          been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X