i really have my life in order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really have my life in order

well wednesday i left work an hour early so i could finish putting the camaro back together( pulled the whole interior to fix a heating problem from my a/c delete) so i left work at 2 instead of 3 so i could have a sold 3 1/2 hours with her before i left for the phillies game.

then today i told them(work) that i'm leaving work today at 1:30. lol. AGAIN FOR THE CAMARO! you know it's 70 degrees right now. i'm going to the track tonight. i want to get there at like 4-430ish. and i have to fill my nitrous bottle. put the slicks and skinnies on the camaro, and wash her still.

i'd tell you, you really know that you have your life in order when your leaving work early alot just to be with your car!

did i mention that I LOVE MY CAMARO!:banana:
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: i really have my life in order

enjoy yourself!!!
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

woot the last week i dont know how much time i have spent working on the camaro lol, the people in my neighborhood must think im some kind of car genious lol. cause it's always on jack stands or proped up or the hood is up or something lol.
      if i could just work on my car all day, i dont think i could ask for anything more.

it's always nice to have time to do the things you want :)

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i would love to wrench under the hood all day. but there is something wonderful about working all day...then going home and working on my girl!
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Damn right
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
            i would love to wrench under the hood all day. but there is something wonderful about working all day...then going home and working on my girl!
            I wish there were more girls like you, and that my wife was one of them. Bless you.

Rob
            \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

:wavey: :excited:
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I wish I could get into working on cars. Used to when I was younger I had to work on them and that burnt me out on working on cars. Now I hate it.

Comment

way to clusterf*ck...kinda like trying to arm and purge your nitrous AFTER you staged

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X