Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3

anyone played it yet?

oh yeah, Sarge becomes a traitor and kills master chief, the halos are activated, earth gets destroyed, and the little grunts get overshields. just figured i'd letcha know ;)
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Re: Halo 3

havent played it, not familiar with the story line

Comment

Not a gamer,... I think I played halo once, like 5 years ago for about 2 minutes and I was bored.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I have it. I've only had a bit of time to sit down and play it but seems amazing so far. Graphis :banana: Story :banana:

Only problems so far are: I miss slaying the elites, lots of brutes but it makes it more challening (I'm playing on Heroic to start out) and I would rather not have the arbitor there all the time

But yea, the Halo story lines are far superior to anyother games, and most movies IMO
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

lol wow.. thanks for the info, you should put ::spoilers:: at the top... lol, jeeze...

Comment

eh. I don't see a whole lot of difference from H2. Played it at a friends for half of the first level and set it down without intention of picking it up again. I'll stick to forza on my 360.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

im playing halo on Xbox live right now, do you have a live account?
              2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

ive been playing it constantly since it came out on my "intercooled" 360 elite.. /nerd
                1999 v6 Camaro M5
                Automatic to Manual converted
                Pacesetter Headers, 2.5" Custom True Duals with X-Pipe and Magnaflow Bullet Muffers,
                !cat, Intake, 3.42's with LSD, MSD Wires, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Short Shifter, Tuned PCM

Comment

I've got it, played half of the first level....I could care less about the story...halo is the best multiplayer.....almost as good as unreal tournament....but still damn good for live...thats all I've been playing....I too like forza but it gets boring sometimes.

nikon858 on live if you wanna play.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                  05' CTS-V
                  00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

and im HurricaneDitka5

brownie points to the first person who knows what the hell thats from
                    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

sounds like something from SNL

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

my dad just surprised me with a copy tonight and have been playing it for a while now :)

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                          sounds like something from SNL
                          bingo

bob swerski and da bears superfans
                          2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

god i watch too much tv

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

i have halo 3 and xbox live. Too bad i'm never on with school and work :(

oh and my username is:
                              tinderblack
                              Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                4 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X