XBOX 360 Wireless Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX 360 Wireless Network

To start this off, I pretty much suck with computers and anything that involves computers... so I'm trying to set up my 360 wirelessly so I don't have to listen to the inevitable *****ing that will follow once I run a 100 ft. internet cable through the house. I automatically selected a network, which I think is my house, but I get 1 bar out of 4, so that's kind of hard to believe since my laptop is currently getting 4 out of 4 in the same room on the same network. Anyways... It says it connected to the network, but not to the computer??? I didn't know my Xbox needed to connect with a computer, i thought it was just a network? I entered all the information I know, but it still wont let me connect.

Does anybody have experience with this thing? I'm kind of stuck at this point, and all I want to do is play Halo 3 and Forza 2 online
    Last edited by 00 Silver 6; 09-26-2007, 05:55 PM.
    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Re: XBOX 360 Wireless Network

you don't have to connect to your computer....just test your live connection, or click help......see if your online.....it was all plug and play for me.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by nikon
      you don't have to connect to your computer....just test your live connection, or click help......see if your online.....it was all plug and play for me.
      finally got it, thanks!
      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
        finally got it, thanks!
        I'll run a data outlet anywhere in your house...for a price....:)
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
          I'll run a data outlet anywhere in your house...for a price....:)
          haha we moved into a newer townhome, so we have the smartboxes or whatever... but they aren't activated since we dont use the highspeed internet that the townhome association provides, but thanks for the offer
          2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X