I don't think I could watch another circus show again. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't think I could watch another circus show again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I could watch another circus show again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzb0_EwziV0

And I love watching these big cats too. I should know better that animals are being forced to perform.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: I don't think I could watch another circus show again.

thats cruel...

Comment

wow, i hope that huge *** lion gets fed up one day and ****ing eats all of them. i hate people like that. i wish someone would drag their sorry *** behind a truck, see how they like being dragged around.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

it is kinda sad, but do you guys treet any of your pets any different when you are trying to train them? i dont know how many times i have had to drag my dog like that over to the hoose to give her a bath

but i guess there is a difference between wild animals like that and domesticated pets

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

thats not bad compared to elephants. Thats elephants go nuts n attack cus they get treated sooo bad.
          - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

Originally posted by 96_Fbird
            thats not bad compared to elephants. Thats elephants go nuts n attack cus they get treated sooo bad.
            That's true. Elephants are sometimes beaten by a steele bat. They use sharp hooks with a sharp end point to control them.

For the big cats it is bad because they are forced to perform a certain behavior that's demeaning. Notice how they reward them and then slap them because the tiger and lion took it in by biting. The trainers prefer them to lick it.

Here a good clip for elephants being beaten. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zDfE...elated&search=

You'll notice elephants develop schizophrenia (repeated movement) this is a sign that there confidence has been taken away.

Here another clip of where the circus elephant went on a rampage and killed its trainers. Then went outside and killed another man. It was shot multiple times and then it fell on the 3rd gen Camaro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtdCEw3SNKk

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X