Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTF top ramen?

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
    I think people of Mediterranean decent find these ramen noodles to be ****ing sick. I wouldn't eat these if it was the only thing left to eat. I will eat my cat before I eat ramen noodles.

BTW, meaty, if you life full of nonsense and surreal BS? You're threads lack ANY intelligent content, just curious if the three brain cells in your head have stopped fighting each other yet.

With crap like this, you must realize you need a woman, right?
    i rather make nonsense posts that give others a little laugh and a little something to do, rather than insult someone over the internet. wtf is your problem grow up and get a sense of humor.
    Why would you insult me for no clear reason? Your comment was rude and is unappreciated.
    If my posts are really that bad to you, dont read them, or contact a mod and have the problemed solved in a cilvized mannor, rather than childish name calling.
    Last edited by Meatyshells; 09-25-2007, 05:42 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

N0 SH|T... x 2,222

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
        I think people of Mediterranean decent find these ramen noodles to be ****ing sick. I wouldn't eat these if it was the only thing left to eat. I will eat my cat before I eat ramen noodles.

BTW, meaty, if you life full of nonsense and surreal BS? You're threads lack ANY intelligent content, just curious if the three brain cells in your head have stopped fighting each other yet.

With crap like this, you must realize you need a woman, right?
        im straight italian, and i love ramen! im going to have to give my diploma to Nissin, because there is no way i would graduate without ramen!
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro

Doing what I can to help, Meaty. Keep your head up, bro.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
            im straight italian, and i love ramen! im going to have to give my diploma to Nissin, because there is no way i would graduate without ramen!
            Aye... Ramen and/or Mac'n'Cheese.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

College students regular menu

Ramen Noodles
              Spaghettios
              MacNcheese
              Frozen Pizza
              PBJ
              Beer
              Beer
              Beer
              Beer
              Beer
              Pop Tarts
              Beer
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                College students regular menu

Ramen Noodles
                Spaghettios
                MacNcheese
                Frozen Pizza
                PBJ
                Beer
                Beer
                Beer
                Beer
                Beer
                Pop Tarts
                Beer
                Where's the sex on this menu? You can't have beer and no sex.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

amen to that

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

SEND THE LETTER!!!!!!!

I'm more of a fan of the Teriyaki Chicken than the Roast Chicken myself.
                    Come to think of it, i DID open a pack of Chicken flavor a few weeks ago and it had two packets... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I STOLE YOUR FLAVOR! whatcha gonna do about it? HAHA I win, you lose.
                    *I'm being completely serious too. It happened.*
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                      SEND THE LETTER!!!!!!!

I'm more of a fan of the Teriyaki Chicken than the Roast Chicken myself.
                      Come to think of it, i DID open a pack of Chicken flavor a few weeks ago and it had two packets... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I STOLE YOUR FLAVOR! whatcha gonna do about it? HAHA I win, you lose.
                      *I'm being completely serious too. It happened.*
                      oh the irony

Comment

i just spent $50 on ramen, campbells soup at hand, easy mac, and chef boyardee. i love walmart
                        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                        2006 S60- Sold
                        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

I didn't know sex was on the menu to eat... but I guess we can add it... after beer and before beer

Comment

lol, im sorry they shorted you on the flavorings, even though its 10 cents a pack... lol, sometimes i get two or three flavors in my packs, but ive never gotten any, but some people chop it up (raw top ramen) and put it atop salads...

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                              I didn't know sex was on the menu to eat... but I guess we can add it... after beer and before beer
                              Befoe, after and during please. You can rest your bottle on her butt if she's good.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Can make a mean "spread" Top Ramen with Cheese n peanut butter crushed up crackers / cut up beef stick / jalepeno cheese / crushed up Chili Cheese Frito's and Pace hot sauce. Ate that almost everyday in jail. Not bad actually. Defintly better then what they serve.
                                30th Anniversary Camaro<br />White with platinum pearl w/metallic midnite blue racing stripes.<br />SLP CAI, Flowmaster exhaust, Taylor wires, NGK\'s, Streetglow Undercar neon (blue)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1352101</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X