F*** Apple and everything they make!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F*** Apple and everything they make!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** Apple and everything they make!!!

I have had my Ipod for almost two years now. Out of those two years, probably three months worth of that time the thing has worked like it should. The other times, I have had multiple issues with "sad icons", as well as issues with it just locking up for no reason at all. I have replaced the battery, the harddrive, with no luck. I just put a new harddrive in it last night, it worked GREAT for 12 hours, and now again, I am having problems with it locking up, and displaying the sad ipod icon. Im seriously tired of this POS doing this. I have invested too much money into this product to be failing like this, and have replaced everything inside but the board, click wheel, and screen. I wish Apple would make something that wasn't f'ing worthless.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced problems with an iPod in this fashion or not, if you have, lemme know what you did. If I think it is irreperable, I may go front the money for a BETTER Microsoft Zune, but I want to try to salvage this iPod if at all possible.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Re: F*** Apple and everything they make!!!

I've never had problems with mine. Must be bad luck.
    -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

funny you chose today to rant, my iPod broke on the way back from school... according to the screen, its sad...

I DONT GIVE A FLYING **** IF ITS "SAD" I PAID HUNDREDS OF ****ING DOLLARS FOR THIS PIECE OF ****!1!!
      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

I am in love with my iphone :D

:)
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

return it and they will give you a brand new one

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

I love how everyone wants to ***** about the Apple brand stuff when it breaks or sold out or whatever.... but you never hear about Dell sucking... is that because everyone just knows Dell sucks? :D

Your having bigger problems than the HDD in that ipod. Most likely the main board or the inverter board. I've always had good luck with the refurb site. It's been through the ringer twice.. so it's GOT to be ok. And everything thus far has be :D
            FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
            Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
            Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
              I love how everyone wants to ***** about the Apple brand stuff when it breaks or sold out or whatever.... but you never hear about Dell sucking... is that because everyone just knows Dell sucks? :D

Your having bigger problems than the HDD in that ipod. Most likely the main board or the inverter board. I've always had good luck with the refurb site. It's been through the ringer twice.. so it's GOT to be ok. And everything thus far has be :D
              yeah it's kinda like when GM screws up we hear all about it, when toyota screws up we hear nothing

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i don't have an ipod, but i do like my friends zune... im not a big fan of apple, or dells for that matter, homebuilt computers/alienware FTW

Comment

honestly 30gig cideo, aI was impressed... I bought mine, a good year and a half ago... honestly have had it on for 7-8 hour shifts, at least twice a week. Still works fine.

I am tall, I used to work on a ladder reach over my head and my earbuds would pull the thing out of my pocket and then it would fall maybe 10 feet off a ladder.

dropped it a few times out of my car, I rally beat up the case, but looks no worse then my cellphones usually do, but then again I did have it in a metal case for awhile and now a leather one.

The reason being this is the only thing I ever bought a service plan for(from best buy) Because if I didn't **** woudl have broke in 6 months. I figured I woudl have killed it by now since my phones almost never make it a year.

Comment

if youre looking for a new player, i'd check out sandisk's stuff.

i have an e250 and its great.
                    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6

I trashed everything but the two hard drives I have for it and the battery I bought awhile back. If it is the main board, I may get a new one from parts with a bad hard drive, and replace it. From what I have seen, the most expensive parts on the iPod are the hard drives, so parting one together should be fairly cheap.
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird
                      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

geez, for a guy who spent all that time learning how to work with electricity, you'd think a broken iPod would be a piece o cake. guess not... ;)
                        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

http://www.ipodparts.com

http://www.ifixit.com/
                          FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                          Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                          Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

i've had my ipod about the same amount of time. never ever had a problem with mine. my sisters dogs knocked hers onto her floor and it got screwed up. she sent it to apple, and they sent her a new on in like 2 days.
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Had mine for over a year and no problems at all. Should've taken it back after the first problems. You did have a receipt right it wasn't on "loan" from the store?
                              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X