What's a resonable price for this car? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a resonable price for this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a resonable price for this car?

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dd...r_id=229789580

What's a reasonable out-the-door price for this car? I personally think that it's $1500 over the market price. $7500 out-the-door seems reasonable, but I don't see that dealer chopping off $1500. What u guys think? It's not y87 and possible 1 owner. I looked at the car from outside (and peeked through glass) and it looked real clean.

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: What's a resonable price for this car?

I swear I've seen that car for sale for a whole now! It looks nice. I would say 6500. I bought my 1998 Firebird with 102k for 4200 in Egg Harbor Twn.

Comment

$7500 seems reasonable. And bring cash if you got it. I talked them down $1,500 in 5 seconds when I told them I had cash.

Comment

That's a nice looking Firebird. I would say first 7000 and then negotiate from there. Tell him you are not going any higher than 7500. And then they will probably say how about 7999. And then you'll say Ok how about 7999 including tax and license.

If they say no start walking away. They will either try to pull you back or they will call you the next day. They will probably say 8500 out the door. And then you'll say I'm a college kid and I can only afford 7999 out the door. The guy is gonna go, let me talk to my manager. Afterwards he'll say, let's go to my office.

Next thing you know you're driving a good looking Firebird.

Something like that. :poke:

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

is this going to be a second car or a trade in?
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

If you want it for 7500 out the door then thats what you want it for. stick to it. That means they'll be selling it to you for about 6750 or so. Thats pretty reasonable as your getting a decent deal and there still making money as they got probably 5000-5500 in it. All the fees they tack on are what covers there detailing guys and what not so don't let them tell you they need to pay there employees also and won't make any money. If they can't come to your price leave, don't go to theres. I got my Aztek for 7500 out the door and they wanted 10000 plus taxes and fees. It took a while but I got what I wanted. They were trying to get me to buy something else when I wouldn't budge on my price. I started lower knowing that they would say no just so I could meet at where I wante to be. I think I started at 6700 out the door.
            Originally posted by kala
            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X