whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: whats up

well im glad be be here even if i am being broken in (that sounds like some soon to be supressed memories) anyway since some people have already touched on the "big" thing no people thats not my ego thats been my name since i was young the name continues at this point due to the fact that im 6'4 315 lbs im a big guy......

Comment

oh noooo meaty, is going to have a naked pic of you eatting cake as his avit. soon.:eek:
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
        oh noooo meaty, is going to have a naked pic of you eatting cake as his avit. soon.:eek:
        Hey! he swore he wouldn't share that pic with anyone!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
          Hey! he swore he wouldn't share that pic with anyone!

who do you think was behind the camara:naughty:
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Haha I was just kidding about the Big thing because my names Nick too so I got to hear that all the time
            - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
              only one i dont believe is the gsx. but anything can happen so ill be nice and let it go. :p welcome!!!!

think thats impressive meaty? i ran a couch once from a dig. i pulled up to the light and saw a checkered couch sitting at the light. i was like "oh its ****ing on!" i gave it a rev. i think it was scared because it didnt rev back. when the light turned green i totally smoked that sucker!
              lol you thought i was serious? who races a minivan hahaha
              and there is nothing wrong with me. just cause i find certain things funny

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X