kind of slow around here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kind of slow around here

ive notice it kinda slowed down here the last day or two, i mean, i see people in the lobby, but not much goin on... so what been up with everybody? hows life? (edit: oh and, i have to say good job for tim and his 8 sec. v6.)

Re: kind of slow around here

no kidding. there's nobody chilling in appearance like normal.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Its been slow here for awhile now...
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Well I guess if you really want to know how my life is going...

College is going good. Its my second year going for accounting. This is also the first year I decided to start drinking. I've had friends who had before, but I just wasn't into it at the time. So, thats been pretty fun. My motorcycle is fixed so I can finally ride that again. Horray! Umm.. I'm pretty excited for snow, because I just bought a new snowboard, bindings, and a jacket. Thats about it. Lifes been pretty good.
        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

thats cool man, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Shodown
            Its been slow here for awhile now...
            x's2...
            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

we need kristen to come and make another post about washing your hands lol

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i'll start a thread about something....
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                  i'll start a thread about something....
                  butt secks?
                  1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

i was thinking that i would just do another kristen in a bikini post!!! yeah right!~

let me rack my mind for a little bit. i will think of something.
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                      i was thinking that i would just do another kristen in a bikini post!!! yeah right!~

A lot of forums are dying. Mine died a while back... nearly 1 post every few days. Depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen

you said rack hahahaha

and what happened to the "do you pcik your nose" thread? now that was a quality thread right there, yes it was

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X