No More Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Camaro

Well, the camaro died this week. She went out like a champ though, a very fiery champ.

It caught fire while driving and instead of trying to put the fire out, I let her die.

Re: No More Camaro

lol, thats actually kinda awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by 98RED3.8
      Well, the camaro died this week. She went out like a champ though, a very fiery champ.

It caught fire while driving and instead of trying to put the fire out, I let her die.
      Thats sick! Well at least you got out OK.
      sigpic
      98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

pics? what happened, what caught fire?
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i am curious as to why didn't try to put it out, that being said, thats a pretty cool way for a camaro to go out (as long as you didn't get hurt)

Comment

Whoa man, that's pretty intense. You don't seem to be too upset about it though. I mean, sounds like wounded animal "I let her die." So same as Scholtzky, what happened/caught fire?

Comment

pics?
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

man you must have wanted to lose her. i think that everyones first responce would be oh sh!t and then try to put it out. i know that i what i did. only i was like oh sh!t then i tryed to blow on it lol. then took off my coat and beat it to death. didn't even hurt my coat lol!
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Haha! Kristen, you need a fire extinguisher ASAP! Get a halon one that doesn't make a mess.

98Red3.8, why didn't you bother trying to put it out... Was your car a POS? What was the deal?
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                    man you must have wanted to lose her. i think that everyones first responce would be oh sh!t and then try to put it out. i know that i what i did. only i was like oh sh!t then i tryed to blow on it lol. then took off my coat and beat it to death. didn't even hurt my coat lol!
                    was it a firemans coat? lol

Comment

did it happen in vandalia?

btw, ive seen you around town a few times before this.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Thats awesome!
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                          did it happen in vandalia?

btw, ive seen you around town a few times before this.

Nah, It happend at about 3am somewhere in the Smokey Mountains between Asheville, NC and Knoxville, TN. I was on my way to Florida and I was having a blast driving the curvy road through the mountains and it started raining, so I turned my wipers on. I started smelling electrical smoke, so I turned the wipers off and pulled off to the side of the road. When I got out of the car and looked under the hood, I didn't see any smoke or fire, but when I got back into the car it was full of smoke and it was coming from the dash area.

The car had 170000 miles on it and I just said f*ck it (and I didn't have a fire extinguisher). I called 911 and they sent the fire department and the cops, but by the time they arrived, the car was burning pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                            i did the exact same thing, almost starting beatign it with my shirt until I ruled that out figuring my shirt would probably ignite when it hit the oil.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X