Hotty Encounter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotty Encounter

HOLY COW!!!!!!!! I pulled up at college today and there are camaros runnin wild out there and a firebird too. BUT today was a special day, I pulled up in the parking lot and park beside a very beautiful 98 - 02 camaro, and while I was putting my chair together, THESE TWO HOT GIRLS GET IN!!!!!!!

I was like OMG!!!!! I would love to bee on of their bfs LOL!!!!!

Re: Hotty Encounter

bs need pics or it never happened !!!
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs
      bs need pics or it never happened !!!
      LMAO I knew someone wouldnt believe me, but it is true!!!! I dont have a working camera right now (Need batteries)

Comment

had a similar encounter on the road a few days ago. the girl didnt notice my hollerin' cuz her window was up but oh well...

Stop wishing you were their bf and get to it! how do you know they both weren't single? stop bein a pussy, find them agian and get to it!
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

One more reason to get your camaro on the road man! :naughty:
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
            had a similar encounter on the road a few days ago. the girl didnt notice my hollerin' cuz her window was up but oh well...

Stop wishing you were their bf and get to it! how do you know they both weren't single? stop bein a pussy, find them agian and get to it!
            LOL You have a point, but as I was coming on the sidewalk they were GONE!!!! i mean that car got up and left. Camaros run rampid around the campus, LOL Im taking my camera next time to get a pic of them!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
              One more reason to get your camaro on the road man! :naughty:
              Indeed Man, Indeed

Comment

Welcome to college...
                <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt132000
                  Welcome to college...
                  LOL, Another thing I saw was a orange 3rd gen with dents in the front fenders and then in the back was Blacked out tail lights

Comment

6 months ago I was chasing this speeding 85 MPH sunset pre 98 camaro on the highway. As I look in the drivers seat, I see this blonde chick driving the car. I left my my gas and let her go. 10 minutes later as I walk away from my parking lot, I see the car there. she was a hottie. Man, girls driving camaro = HOtness! But I don't know why, I see a lot more girls driving Trans Am than camaro .

:)
                    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                      but as I was coming on the sidewalk they were GONE!!!!
                      that might scare them away
                      - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

I'm probably 1 of 5 f-bodies on my campus, 1 of 3 that probably live on campus. We are few at Rutgers university. Everyone else owns a BMW or Honda. Girls here don't seem to find F-bodies attractive around here. I often have notes left on my windshield to get a real car.

Comment

Originally posted by IICODECll
                          I often have notes left on my windshield to get a real car.
                          WTF?? that's weird!

:)
                          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

There is also a Mustang that parks next to me that gets the same notes as well. Then you see a white Evo who parks sideways taking up almost two spots.

Comment

you boy are funny, if i am ever in the camaro, i can't tell you how many guys hit on me in a single trip. it's amazing. i get the tailgate from the side then when i look over they have to give me the kissie face, the head knod, etc. they all have wonderful comments for me. but they don't understand that my camaro is freaking loud as hell and the t tops are off and music is blasting so i can't hear a freaking thing they say. i have been stalked more than a few times lmao.

oh yeah this also happens while i have guys in the car too!
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X