So uhm yeah....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So uhm yeah....

been awhile since I have worked on something hardcore under the hood of a 4th gen...

yeah I am bleeding my undershirt has "rust looking" blood stains. I gave up and pulled the plastic cowl thing up, and spaced it.

engine under cowl = not GMs most user friendly stuff... oh well guess the price we pay for such an easy rear suspension and entire drivetrain to deal with.

Re: So uhm yeah....

yea i hate that stupid thing. i sliced a fuel line i had laying around and put it around it. problem solved.
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Once you get the fuel rail and upper intake off, its not so bad but before that... damn.

oh well part of the fun of f-bodies. :)

Comment

i'm not a fan but at the same time a girl. and i'm tiny. so i can fit my hands and arms all over the bay with no problems lol!!! sucks for boys
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
          i'm not a fan but at the same time a girl. and i'm tiny. so i can fit my hands and arms all over the bay with no problems lol!!! sucks for boys
          yeah I have large man hands, so it is a slight issues. Its I get everything off...

But the rear bolts for the fuel rail and the back bolts for the intake manifold take me forever.

Comment

lol, sucks, i don't have one problem. i even have alot more stuff in there like nitrous purge lines lol!

HAD TO BE ALL BUFF DON'T YOU!
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
              lol, sucks, i don't have one problem. i even have alot more stuff in there like nitrous purge lines lol!

HAD TO BE ALL BUFF DON'T YOU!
              i chuckled
              millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X