Update on Mobility, couldnt find the other so I made a new one because im lazy lol - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on Mobility, couldnt find the other so I made a new one because im lazy lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Update on Mobility, couldnt find the other so I made a new one because im lazy lo

Originally posted by josh98bird
    got a link to any information about install and products? I'm interested in what all has to be done. I mean if you have an automatic, all you really need is a throttle/brake lever, correct?
    Correct sir, I can send ya'll the link of the place that does it ...... http://www.vanproducts.com/default.asp

Comment

Re: Update on Mobility, couldnt find the other so I made a new one because im lazy lo

Ok, now I get it... I must have missed a conversation in another thread or something.

I have a friend in a wheel chair and had the controls installed. Small fortune, but he didn't need a lift or roll up for the chair. He just hopped up and in, grabbed the chair and stored it in the passenger seat. And that was in the FULL SIZE VAN :D

I think he was financing his controls in with the cost of the lease/purchase.
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
        Ok, now I get it... I must have missed a conversation in another thread or something.

I have a friend in a wheel chair and had the controls installed. Small fortune, but he didn't need a lift or roll up for the chair. He just hopped up and in, grabbed the chair and stored it in the passenger seat. And that was in the FULL SIZE VAN :D

I think he was financing his controls in with the cost of the lease/purchase.
        I dont even need a lift lol all I need is the knob and throttle/brake arm and a foot plate and the closest they have to mine is the 3400 Straight handle lol they dont even carry the setup i have in my truck, which is a good setup

Comment

Re: Update on Mobility, couldnt find the other so I made a new one because im lazy lol

I was googling it and found a few informational sites. Looks like on some cars the kits can cost over 20k

I did find this site that had all sorts of links and info on programs and financial plans to help you out.
          http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/...estigate-47857
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
            I was googling it and found a few informational sites. Looks like on some cars the kits can cost over 20k

I did find this site that had all sorts of links and info on programs and financial plans to help you out.
            http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/...estigate-47857
            Yeah I think the 20K is for those who need the lifts or the little ramp that comes out and the locking mechanism for the chair so it doesnt move

Comment

When you say wheelchair and they say ''My car'' You automatically think VAN lol which is what my dad thought too........ Now I wouldnt mind a VW bus LOL

Comment

here you go...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/417625866.html

they don't know how much there worth so offer $500!
                1999 Camaro Z/28
                1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X