Thats a horn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats a horn

I know you all remember hornblasters... for those who don't know... these guys put a train horn on the car and scare the living **** out of people. You all have to check out this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWNw...elated&search=
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Thats a horn

There was a guy around here with a lifted longbed crew cab f350 that had a train horn. I'm sure it wasn't that extensive as you couldn't see it, but i think there was 7 different horns to make it all work.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

thats just nutz.... But I'd love to have one for those asshats that pull out in front of you.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

holy f*ck.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

ligitimately, whats a good stock-ish horn that'd fit right up on an f-body. i'm sick of my horn. Its like *beeep* and i want *BOOOOOOOOOOMP*. I was thinking like an old lincoln or caddy horn. just somethign with some more balls.

btw... that horn is :omg:
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

i would lose my hearing in a couple short, fun days with those on my car
            2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Holy flucking schnitt.

So, I wonder how long it will take before glass starts cracking and the roof sheetmetal gets stress fractures. :eek:

Man, and I thought I used my free time and shop tools for ridiculous purposes...:rolleyes:

Comment

the best part is hearing the echo the horn makes

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkJwc...elated&search=
                  like that one better
                  - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

hmm, kinda cool, but i wouldn't want it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      4 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X