Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mobility and GM

Originally posted by vanbibber
    only if you put performance parts stickers on it all.
    LOL!!!! a K&N hand filter grip system LOL ....... and I really have nothing else to say on that, mainly because I have no clue what any other parts people are right now at this point in time, because well ... I have a full stomache and I need to take a nap lol

Comment

dude, what you need to do is sell ad space on ur back glass to help pay for them....when we made that youtube vid about our cars we should of sold ad space at the end lol

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan
        dude, what you need to do is sell ad space on ur back glass to help pay for them....when we made that youtube vid about our cars we should of sold ad space at the end lol
        ahaha you freakin loser, you were advertising for flowmaster and top soil island lol

Comment

On the subject of hand controls, I saw a Viper at SEMA last year that was fully operable with the hands only. It was very bizarre looking, but very cool. Especially since all vipers are manual transmission cars. I will try and find more information about what was done and by whom.
          1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
          1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

UPDATE:

I e mailed them back instead of calling because it did look like they were gonna try and sell me a van or suburban or something lol so I'm waiting on them to e mail me back with something.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro
              On the subject of hand controls, I saw a Viper at SEMA last year that was fully operable with the hands only. It was very bizarre looking, but very cool. Especially since all vipers are manual transmission cars. I will try and find more information about what was done and by whom.
              Yeah when it comes to manuals, the setups can look complex, thats why I like Auto's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                Hello everyone!
                by Andy H
                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                3 weeks ago
              • 3.4 slow to go
                hey there strangers!
                by 3.4 slow to go
                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X